More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where does the story begin?

At a baby shower

Alexa sat in an armchair in the corner, completely bored out of her skull as she heard cooing and cheering from the group of women who were also in the living room. Right now, she was at the home of her coworker, thirty-one-year-old Mindy Sampson, and she was at said women's baby shower.

Alexa wasn't even sure why she even agreed to show up, as she was almost ninety percent sure that Mindy and the four other coworkers who were invited (Barbara Jones, Stella Manchester, Emma Gordon, and Rachel Peters) disliked her just as much as she disliked them. Mainly due to the fact that these five women constantly made fun of her for being 4'8" despite being twenty-two-years-old.

Alexa was quite thankful that none of the women realized that she wore a padded bra under her t-shirt. She wasn't sure how much these jerks would've made fun of her if they discovered her second biggest secret.

Nonetheless, Alexa sat in the home of her eight-month pregnant coworker, rolling her eyes as Mindy and the others cooed and gushed over whatever it was that she unwrapped.

Alexa was so bored, in fact, that she didn't feel herself slowly nod off in her chair, letting out a light snore in the process.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)