More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Which Story?

At The Beach (Accidental)

My friends and I had decided to rent a shore house for the summer and spend the next few weeks picking up beach chicks, hitting the waves and partying like there was no tomorrow. We each picked out our rooms but one of them was noticeably smaller than the others. It had come down to my friend Kevin and I to figure out who got the small room. We argued in the living room but eventually, I won out with Kevin storming off. I left my beach bag on the couch and took my luggage to my new room and unpacked.

After settling in, we all figured we would check out the beach so I got changed into my trunks. When I went back into the living room to grab my bag, I saw Kevin going through it.

“What are you doing with my bag?” I asked him a bit coldly.

“Huh?! Oh, hey Chris...I was just uh...looking for my suntan lotion,” He replied, he looked kind of nervous.

“Your lotion is in my bag?” I scoffed.

“No, I couldn't find mine so I figured...” He started.

“You figured you'd swipe mine?” I interrupted, taking my bag from him.

“You don't have to be a jerk about it,” I heard him say as I walked away. The odd thing was, he didn't sound like he was bothered at all.

It had been a long time since I had been swimming, and I was excited to take a dip and splash around, but when we got there; the beach was dead. It turned out that a load of jellyfish got swept in from some storm and they were everywhere. It didn't look like swimming was going to happen.

What does happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)