More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mod Mod

What's next?

Asuna yuuki(Sword art online)

This chapter is about the young female named asuna aka lightning flash in game. She was feard by many when she was stuck in aincrad and she arrested many who tried to do criminal things. Once the game was cleared asuna and friends were set free and were abel to live there normal lives once again. But so did all the people asuna had arrested in game and lets just say they were eager to see her again in real life and make her pay in the most embarrassing way possible.

Sometimes asuna is dressed in her casual outfit made of a white leather jacket,blue blouse,red skirt,black pantyhose,tan shoes and under all that her red underwear when she is out on a stroll around town.

Other times like when she is playing she sometimes wears her old school lightly armored knights of the blood oath gear with her red skirt and thigh high socks.

Or maybe she could be wearing her alfheim outfit that is made out of a white and blue dress and marine blue knee high socks.

Or maybe she could just be getting ready to sleep in her light pink pajamas that have smal red dots all around.

(Hello a little side note before you start reading this is my first ever story so im sorry if i messed up in some words but hey if you notice anything wrong while reading plz let me know in the comments so anyways if you like the story so far leave a like id really appreciate it and if you want to add your own alternative chapter go ahead now i hope you enjoy)

What outfit did asuna have when her unfortunate embarrassment happend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)