More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ndnov2001 Ndnov2001

What happens next

Astrid looks for harry

Astrid's pov

As I was walking, I was thinking of 'my Harry' and what I was going to do with him, all of which we would both enjoy. And as I arrived on the second-floor corridor, I saw my dream man coming down the hall! And lo and behold he saw me as well! I swallowed the last of my current caramel and I dropped my box on the floor. I straightened myself and smoothed my long hair...

Harry's POV

As I was walking up to my common room from the second floor I saw a very beautiful blonde haired girl

who had a very bountiful chest, at least a 34DD, an ass that was working it hard, long luscious blonde hair and beautiful sparkling blue eyes. But she was sadly wearing Slytherin robes. I couldn't recall seeing her in any of my classes in any subject. Was she new?

"Hello, Mr. Potter," she said in a very seductive voice, almost a purr. Her outer robes fell to the floor.

"Ummm, hello! Do I know you"? I asked; my eyes must've popped out at the sight of this sexy...

We both looked at each other and from what I saw it looked like she was trying to restrain herself from something; probably hexing and/or cursing me, both maybe? She had a predatory, almost hungry look about her.

And 'straining' was the right word with her incredible body near bursting out of her tight-fitting clothes... what little she was wearing! Maybe she was straining to hold back from hexing me for winning the Quidditch Cup over them? But when I looked in her eyes I knew there was something else.

And as I asked, "Do I know you?", she looked as if she was suddenly sad about something. Sad or disappointed maybe? I just couldn't work it out what was going on here and I was really confused now.

It didn't make things any better than she was dressed in a tight and extremely short skirt that stretched over but barely covered her ass and pussy. She had on a tight and extremely low-cut black bodysuit, with a sheer and extremely low-cut push-up black lace bra with no padding at all. Her huge, swollen nipples threatened to literally burst their almost completely sheer bonds! And her high heels made her bottom jut out backward whilst forcing her top-heavy titties to push out forward; what-a-VIEW!!!

Her arms and legs were completely unencumbered, showing naught else than beautiful and satiny skin, so soft and smooth; not a hair in sight! I could tell she was wearing a thong; it was that kind of a skirt!

Astrid's POV

Damn! He is so hot!! Having him between my legs, filling me, splitting me in half with his huge fat prick, spurting deep inside me, thrusting. Slamming. TAKING ME. MARKING ME... It was all I could think of!

I just wanted to screw him right then and there, throw him down on the floor on his strong back, made strong by years of Quidditch. I wanted to loosen his big, fat cock from his pants and just sit right down on it. But he didn't recognize me! He wouldn't trust me if I did that... hah! As if I could, he's so strong.

I became sad and angry, frustrated really. And as much as I wanted to grab him right away, kneel right down and put his cock in my mouth and swallow him right down my very soft and long and graceful throat, we couldn't do anything right then and there because it was likely we'd be spotted by a teacher. Right HERE. Right NOW. Ohhh, we had to move...

Harry's POV

"What? You.... you don't recognize me?" said the blonde hottie with a very cute pout. "Haaarryyy, it's me, Astrid Malfoy".

Wait? Another Malfoy? Because the only Malfoy I know is Draco. I answered, "Sorry, but no, I don't recall knowing an 'Astrid Malfoy'".

This new female Malfoy replied in a kind of a purr,

"Astrid, Harry! Astrid! We've been in school together since we started Hogwarts and both on the same day!", all while rubbing her entire body against mine. She kept moving her hand towards my crotch. Her beautiful breasts were crushing against me as she let her hands roam all over my groin and my arm. She was feeling my biceps.

"Mmhmm," she said with a very seductive grin on her face as she stroked my cock through my pants; "This is the perfect size for me! Now let's just see if we can find where the Room of Requirement is!"

Harry was delirious with the feelings this beautiful and brazen young woman was causing, what with her hands all busy "down below"! And as her gorgeous, glossy, full lips drew close for what was promising to be an incredible kiss, he still couldn't help thinking whether or not he really did know this "Astrid" Malfoy.

But what was more important and right then and there? Did he really care? His cock and balls were absolutely swollen with fourteen years' worth of pent-up cum, and if this got any hotter then this young and majestic bitch was going to cause all that cum to come blasting out, and doubtless make a hole in his pants that would take masonry chunks out of the wall!

This beautiful bitch was working his man-meat like an experienced whore for hire!! And Harry was LOVING IT!!!

Suddenly, they heard the sound of rapid staccato footsteps approaching, so they hurriedly put their clothes back on.

It always had to happen like this; but oh good fucking Merlin! Why did it ALWAYS have to be...

"What is going on here?" said a low and oily voice that Harry recognized as Professor Severus Snape. "Detention with me Potter for this display here. One Week. And as for you miss..... well, whoever you are, I will deal with you shortly and I shall start by taking these." Snape bent down to pick up the box of caramels that had been left on the ground.

As Snape turned over the box of sweets to look at them, he realized that the box appeared to be a commercially prepared package of caramels, chocolate-covered according to the label. Honeydukes, most likely? Perfectly safe, he was sure...

He smiled as he thought that to himself as he steered the young couple where they both "needed to go", that it was fortunate indeed that he enjoyed chocolate-covered caramels. He reflected on the fact that these were too good for either of these dunderheaded students... even if the little minx walking ahead of him was a sexy young thing. A VERY SEXY young thing!

Her backside was so very inviting, swaying and swiveling back and forth as she just walked ahead of him in those tall, pink pumps, her pretty bubble-like ass cheeks sticking out blatantly from under the hem of her extremely short micro-skirt, her huge double-D's leading by her huge stuck-out nipples from the front.

And that brat Potter's shoulders were slumped in luscious defeat, a defeat so easily wrested from Snape's now- dead enemy's orphaned son. Boo-fucking-hoo!

The greasy git reflected that this had been literally as taking candy from... he chuckled audibly, but neither of the two teens seemingly reacted.

Both this little whore and the caramels were far too good for the likes of James Potter's brat of a son. It would be true, real justice were he to take both of them away.

He could envision it now: he could fuck the sexy little cunt silly, stretching her over a school desk, his large fat willy pushed up her naughty, tight backside. And whilst pumping in and out of her fat little arse he'd eat the candies, all whilst making Potter watch!

Ohhhh, the Dark Lord would reward him for these actions! Especially when he brought him this wench! Already broken in and ready for Voldemort's "tender ministrations", as he would methodically her until she screamed in ecstasy!! Or just screamed; whatever. And Snape would get to watch and then use her again! All the Inner Circle would!

She was completely unknown to Snape. And clearly not dressed in Hogwarts-approved school clothes. She was a complete stranger and wouldn't be missed, except perhaps by Potter as he nursed that enormous hard-on of his. Snape laughed silently about both their currently miserable states.

Oh, he just couldn't wait! He reached for a caramel; surely one right now would be fine...

what happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)