More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Who are you? And what are you?

Aspen Frostgrove: Fairy

You are Aspen Frostgrove, a fairy from the Far North. You are the third born of seven sons, a rarity in the fairy world since all the females were wiped out. The males of your species didn't take well to the Daniel's Injection, your magic often rejecting the womb and causing or infertility among your people. Recently, there has been the introduction of a modified injection that works with your species and it is the only hope you have to make sure that you don't go extinct like so many other monsters did.

Looking into the mirror within the room, you look yourself over. You skin is so pale that people compare it to the snow that lies around your home, except for the tips of your fingers. They are a dark blue, a symbol of the frost magic that thrums through your veins. Your nerves are getting the better of you, as you are unconsciously freezing the metal table beneath you.

Taking a few deep breaths, you reign your magic back in and continue your assessment of yourself. The top of your head is covered in white hair, a common trait among the people of your village, along with the ice blue eyes you have. The thing that sets you apart from your village is the beautiful set of blue morpho butterfly wings on your back. Most of your village has the wings of the Erebus moth, so you stand out like a sore thumb. It has garnered you a lot of attention and people have been waiting for you to come of age, in hopes of passing on your wings to the next generation.

Soon, the doctor comes in and measures your cock. You are grateful when he leaves, as he had been eyeing you in an uncomfortable manner. He's not bad-looking, but you're really not interested. He's old enough to be your grandfather and all you want to do is go home.

Do you need the Daniel's Injection?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)