More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HigherPursuit HigherPursuit

What's next?

Ask mum and dad

I had never asked anything from my parents. I never really asked for toys, consoles, to buy food from the cafeteria, to go watch movies. All the money I had were little gifts from family members on special occasions, and I put them to good use, and got by in my social life. So it's not exactly huge that I ask money for this special occasion. But now, I had to ask either mum or dad.

I knew that mum would be the easiest option. I hate to say this, but mum would give in much easier. It was just the way she was, and how it was in the relationship. Mum would fulfil Dad's needs and requirements, and in exchange, Dad would provide and take care of her and the family. She had a very loving quality about her and helped more than she could handle.

Dad needed reason. Dad demanded respect. Dad disregarded weakness. And dad got his way. I had always been scared of dad and his methodology, and avoided him as much as I could. I was lucky that I never really saw him, as he'd always be at work or out at night, doing whatever the fuck he wanted. It was these nights where mum sat in my bed hugging me, sobbing about Dad not coming home and being a bad father. As a result, I was very close with my mum and always wanted better for her. But he'd always bring home flowers and everything would be back to their loving ways.

As I got home, I saw that Dad was in the garage, and mum was in the kitchen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)