More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

What do you do?

Ask for breakfast in bed

Before you fall asleep, you lean over to Jessica, her long brown hair spread behind her, and whisper into her ear.

"Does breakfast in bed fit into our rules?" you ask slyly. She giggles.

"Of course," she replies, lightly touching your arm. You lay your hand on her side, just above her hip, and move closer to her.

"Good. Make sure you deliver it naked," you tell her. She sighs, ready to argue, but remembers the conditions of her bet. She nods her agreement and turns away, trying to fall asleep. You slide behind her, and lay your head on her shoulder. You fall asleep.

The next morning, you wake up as Jessica leaves, presumably to make you breakfast. Your own personal attendant, you think to yourself. And a damn fine looking one, too.

You roll around, but can't go back to sleep. You're thankful twenty minutes later, when Jessica comes in, completely nude, holding a tray full of breakfast goodies. You smile at her, and notice her slight grin as she sets it down. You are not paying attention to the food as your cock begins to swell beneath the blankets. You take a drink of orange juice and pat the bed next to you, motioning Jessica to sit down.

"You want some?" you ask. She smiles and grabs an apple from the tray, biting into it noisily. "Thanks, Jess. You've been a good sport." She smiles, swallows her apple, and kisses you.

"Don't thank me yet, John," she whispers huskily. "You've got all day to get whatever you want from me. I do a good more than cook and clean, baby."

Looks like Jess doesn't mind so much.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)