More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteroticaKatie LiteroticaKatie

What do you say or do?

Ask at the counter about getting a membership

The receptionist smiles brightly at you. A tag on her chest indicates that she is "Emily". She looks like someone still in college - probably working here as a part-time job. She's wearing a light-gray T-shirt with the Velvet Steel logo on it - presumably it's the gym's branded workout apparel, although in this case, hardly anyone seems to actually wear it while exercising!

The rates seem fine, and there are options for a 3-month, 6-month, 1-year, 3-year and 5-year memberships. You ask about the per-entry charge, but surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be one.

"There's no particular reason, we just never seem to get one-off visitors," Emily shrugs, twirling a finger through her chin-length black hair. "Everyone here is on a membership. The most common option is the 3-year one. You could consider that," she suggests.

It looks very reasonable. You ask about getting a tour of the facilities.

"Sure! Please follow me," she says chirpily, and waves for you to follow her. "Ada, could you cover me over here please?" Her friend comes out from the back and takes over, smiling at you too. They seem pretty friendly here, so far.

It is all you can do to walk straight - you're definitely leaking a little with each step you take. Goodness, the pheromones in the air, they're like a thick soup! Emily shows you the free-weights area, and one of the women sitting on a bench is clearly having an orgasm, and being totally unabashed about it. Her cries are loud... really loud. She's holding up a pair of dumbbells to either side of her head - shoulder-presses, you guess. Her thighs are trembling violently. When she finishes, she slumps, letting the dumbbells hang at her sides, and rises to her feet... and that's when you notice what she's been sitting on the whole time.

"Is... is that..."

"Oh, we do require that our members bring their own dildos and strap-ons and other similar devices, for hygiene purposes, unless they explicitly don't mind sharing," Emily explains. "This way, please, Ms...?"

You absently tell her your name, while you stare at the dildo jutting out on the bench. The woman who's just finished cumming has turned the bench into a sort of makeshift Sybian - that is to say, a dildo that can be ridden - by the simple expedient of wrapping the dildo's straps around the bench. It's coated with her juices. You look up, and inadvertently catch her eye - she winks at you while wiping the sweat from her forehead.

You gulp. She has a wonderfully lean physique, with defined muscles all over. That could be a look you aim to have yourself.

"Over here's the door to the showers and the locker rooms. We have really nice facilities here. But let's leave those to the end of the tour."

You tear your eyes away from that lean goddess who's causing your juices to flow even more, and follow Emily past the showers. As you walk past, you think you hear some kind of muffled screaming or moaning coming from within...

"There aren't as many machines here as in other gyms," Emily is saying, "but most of the people here do just fine with free weights and the power cages. We have a couple of Smith machines for certain exercises, and over there we have just the one universal machine, but as you can see, it's been... customized a bit, for Velvet Steel purposes."

You look to see what she's talking about. The universal machine in question is a large version, two sets of cable machines on either side and a space in the middle, where someone would usually stand and face the wall mirror while doing hero curls, or similar. And on the bar above that straddles the space, there are the usual variable handles for pull-ups and chin-ups or hanging exercises. But you look more closely, and you see that all of this appears to have been doubled. There are two sets of cables and handles, not just one.

Emily is watching you. "You know what Velvet Steel is all about, right?" she asks. "Just checking. You were referred here, weren't you?"

You answer in the affirmative.

"Ok, so this setup here will let you work out as usual - you can do chest flies, as you can see, standing in the middle there and using the cables. Or hero curls, you know those?" She pantomimes, alternately flexing and straightening her arms. You can't help noticing there's quite a bit of muscle tone under those sleeves.

You're a little proud of actually knowing what hero curls are, and you nod again.

"Right, well, one of the contests that our members can engage in is face-to-face hero curling, either for reps, or weight, or endurance. Another popular contest is body-to-body or face-to-face pull-ups. You see how the machine is set up so that two women can do those actions while facing each other... or even pressed up against each other, if they want. Maybe you'll get to try it yourself... if you pass the membership test."

Membership test? You look at her quizzically. "You mean, I have to pass some sort of test to be a member? It's not just something I can pay for?"

Emily slaps her forehead. "Crap! Argh! I'm so sorry! I'm pretty new at this job, you see, I've been here only a few weeks or so, and I haven't actually had a full match myself, so it totally slipped my mind! Yes, before you can become a member, you're going to have to beat the receptionist on duty, either me or Ada, in an arm wrestle. For that we won't need the usual dueling tables, we can just go back to the receptionist counter and use that. Sorry I forgot to mention it! Are you feeling up to it today?"

You stare, open-mouthed. This place is like no gym you've ever heard of!

But well, you sort of knew that going in! You cast your gaze around. There're no fewer than four power cages, each one occupied by a strong-looking woman doing big things with the bars and weights. Everywhere you look, you see sweaty skin and bulging, striated female muscle. All around you, you see all the different kinds of fit, healthy and powerful bodies that you could possibly want to have for yourself.

You turn back to Emily, who's awaiting your response. Her arms are not stick-thin at all - there's a bit of decent muscle there. Her shoulders look firm, but not terribly big. Ada over by the counter looks like she has a similar build, but she seems just a little smaller-framed than Emily.

Do you 1) demur, and back out 2) challenge Emily 3) challenge Ada?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)