More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shooeie shooeie

Does your wife have what it takes?

Ask Mr. Milton how he conviced his wife

The erotic display of the platinum bimbo continues, which only adds to your growing need down under. You wonder to yourself how Mr. Milton's wife even became such a cum loving slut...

However, Mr. Milton was already two steps ahead of you. Your gaze on the cock hungry whore hadn't broke since you first saw her, which he did not blame you for. Her whole point of existence was now to service men and to improve company "relations".

He finally broke the silence, "I'm sure you're wondering how she became so..."

"Eccentric...?" you dumbly answer, still gawking at the slut as she gets another helping of creampie in her ass. Your package is now very noticeable and straining against your own dress pants.

"Whorish," Mr. Milton corrected, "The word you are looking for is whorish."

"Was she always like this...?" you trail off, only partially in the conversation.

The cum-crazed whore had a huge bulge where her throat was, which only made it hotter as you watch the investor piston his cock in and out of her mouth-pussy. You can only imagine the sloshing sound that was going on inside there. Her cock-sucker lips wrapped intimately around his manhood as she made sure to bob her head in order to get the juicy cock all the way down to the base. Eventually, the man that had creamed her ass switched to her mouth, which she greedily lapped at to clean his member and to get the tasty cum. Her empty asshole was now being filled by another man as the cum inside made it even easier for him to ass fuck her. She loved every moment of it.

"Any women can eventually become like this," Mr. Milton says as he gestures to his wife, "All it takes is a little motivation and a strong master."

"Master?" you asked, peeling your eyes away from the gang bang. Mr. Milton for all that you know about him was a strong-willed man that also had the confidence of ten men. With the impression you got from his wife you can also guess he had the stamina of ten men as well.

"Yes," he answered boldly, "You need to show these whores that you own them," his voice practically booming with authority, "And that they are just worthless fuckdolls for you to command and use whenever you please."

"Your wife just... agreed to be your fuckdoll?" you asked.

"I told her she was my fuckdoll," Mr. Milton answered.

His figure and business suit exclaimed his status and power, and now that you know about his view of women it was all the more compelling.

Maybe he is right, you pondered to yourself, maybe Nora can become such a whore...

Your gaze returns to the final scene of the bimbo fuckdoll. She was covered in cum from head to asshole. Her slutty outfit was drenched in semen and globs of other men's seed kept dripping out of her pussy. She was well fucked and well used, but she had nothing but a smile on her cum drizzled face.

Instead of Mr. Milton's fuckdoll, you now imagine your wife doing this. Nora's decent B-cup sized breast would be pumped up to titty-fucking E-cups. Her cute and small lips would forever be stuck with a permanent O-shape gap with how big you want them to be. Her natural brown color hair would always be blond from now on and her clothing would make even a stripper embarrassed.

You can't stop imaging what she can become, no what she will become. Mr. Milton selected you after all to replace him. Now was the time to prove him right in selecting you above everyone else in the company.

"When can I bring my wife in?" you ask him finally.

My first chapter in this story. What do you guys think? Any suggestions for how this should continue?

Start Nora's Training

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)