More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Whose story will you follow?

Ashley

I woke up to Deacon's snoring, rolling my eyes I took the pillow out from under his head and covered my own ear with it. I can't believe he went out drinking so much last night.

I heard my phone chime and picked it up, curious as to what it was I turned it on to see a new text notification. It was from Ryan, Deacon's friend who brought him home last night.

I still can't believe Deacon never told me about him, I know he doesn't tell me shit sometimes but still I'd like to know his friends.

"Is he up yet lol" the message read out. I responded a simple "no" with an eye rolling emote and got out of bed. The two of us chatted for some time, talking about Ryan's job, my job, etc.

He seemed like a really nice guy, I wondered to myself why Deacon never introduced us. But then my question was immediately answered.

"It's a shame Deek is so rude to you, pretty girl like yourself I'd be head over heels tryna please you all the time ;)"

Ah, so he's a flirt. I got that vibe last night but nothing like this.

"Oh? How would you then?" I felt a tinge of regret as soon as I hit send. It felt a little weird talking this way with one of my boyfriend's friends. But I shrugged it off. It's just some harmless flirting, what's so bad about that?

"Oh, you don't wanna know that. I tell you and you'll be begging"

Cheeky. "I'm a big girl, I can handle whatever you say" I reply back.

"Well just as a starter I'd have you on your back, fingers in my hair as I ate that pussy out instead of sulking in some shitty bar ;)"

Its not subtle at all, but it causes my cheeks to turn a shade red and my heart begins to flutter. I look down the hallway to check and make sure the bedroom door is still closed.

I should stop it there... But then again Deacon WAS being a complete ass yesterday. So a little more flirting would be fine to make up for it.

"Haha, hopefully your skills with that are better than you are at being subtle with your flirts" I text back.

"I can be a bit better. If I could have a little peek at you real quick ;)"

A selfie? There's no harm in that. I open my camera and take a real quick one, trying my best to look cute despite having woken up not too long ago. I stop myself from hitting send as I get a naughty little idea. I smirk and open the camera back up, taking another selfie with my breasts more visible.

Deacon would constantly stare at my F cups even before we were dating, I knew just how to make a man drool with them.

I sent the image and waited for his reply.

"Damn, you're lookin amazing. Definitely leaving me with some ideas on what I'd like to do to you ;)"

"Oh? Like what?"

"Like drive over to your place right now and fuck you on your couch"

"Haha, maybe. But I got my bf for that even if he is a giant dick. At least he has one to match his attitude sometimes"

I nearly drop my phone as the next reply comes in the form of an image of what I assume is Ryan's shorts, showing what looks like a pretty huge bulge in it. The cock nearly reaches the end of the shorts and I find myself kind of annoyed at the tease of seeing his tip. I look around one more time before just sending a blushing emote back.

"That's what you did with that selfie ;)"

I find myself staring back at the photo, feeling myself getting hot down below, and decide to use this time to relieve myself.

I bite my lip to hold back my moans as I finger myself into continuous orgasms, shocked at how much just this man's bulge was turning me on.

I know its wrong to do this, but it feels so right. And he definitely wasn't a bad looking guy either...

Maybe I should keep this going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)