More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WildNudist WildNudist

Who are you?

Ashley

I woke up feeling excited. Today was the day. The day of the competition. I tried to suppress my feelings as I jumped out of bed but I was full of anticipation. I couldn't help but feel aroused as I thought about what I would be doing in just a few hours, win or lose. Feeling the cold air on my naked body did not help and it took all the willpower I had to stop myself from masturbating. Maybe that would be better. Maybe it would help calm my nerves.

No. I pushed these thoughts aside as I strolled out my room naked and headed for the shower, like I had so many times before. I kept an eye out for my sister but I wasn't worried, we had both seen each other like this before and had caught each other doing much worse.

As I got in the shower and felt the warm water running down my body I thought about what I was getting myself into.

I remember when I first joined the swimming team only a couple of months ago. It was my neighbor, Becky, that had convinced me to join up. My relationship with her is interesting to say the least and in hindsight it was pretty clear why she had got me to join. I was shocked when they had told me about this. Lizz, the team captain, and Becky took me to one side after my first week of training and told me everything. They asked me if I was interested and I'd said yes. I was shocked but I'd enjoyed my time in the team so far and they were both encouraging me to do it so how bad could it be.

This was when Lizz had told me that they would need some insurance beforehand. I tried to convince them that there was no way I'd tell anyone but they were adamant. Everyone had to do it, no exceptions. They had already arranged for me to go to the boys teams captain, David's, house that night. They could tell I was to visit his house alone and let him take nude photos of me. Lizz explained that both her and Becky had both done this along with every other girl on the team. When I was still lizz went into her locker and pulled out her "black book". She let me flick through it. That was the first time I got to see the entire guys swim team naked. It wouldn't be that last.

Inside the book I saw photos of all the guys in different embarrassing positions. They ranged from just nudes to pics of the guys in bras and panties to ones with guys using butt plugs. Liz explained that if they agreed to a more embarrassing photo she rewarded them. The guys who were just nude left after the photos were taken. The ones who agreed to have extra photos taken wearing her underwear got a blowjob. The boys brave enought to let her use her toys on them got to fuck her. Of course, what most of the guys didn't realise is that most of them would be taking it in the ass the first time they lost anyway. It was then that I came across the photo of David taking lizz's strap on in his ass. She told me that because he was captain and was in charge of all the girls team's photos he had to provide extra insurance. She said she's got a whole video of David being fucked in the ass on her computer at home. She also let slip that she had let him have his way with her afterwards and apparently she was walking funny the next day.

In the end they convinced me and a few hours later I was knocking on David's front door. He answered and let me inside before leading me upstairs. Once we got to his room I saw that he already had the camera set up. I was beginning to wonder what I had gotten myself into when he told me to strip. I did as he said and pretty soon he was snapping away getting photos of every inch of me.

After he had finished taking the photos I reached for my clothes but he told me to stop. I looked up and saw that he was beginning to strip off too. He got quite a few good photos of me after that.

All I can remember thinking the next day as I limped out of his house was that lizz was absolutely right.

We won our first competition and the boys were ours for the weekend. I remember being at first. By the last day that had all changed. I let my hand slip In between my legs as I remembered everything I'd done that weekend…

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)