More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Ashley puts on a show

Ashley went to Ms. Stephens' house on Saturday around lunchtime. The guests were not going to start showing up until around 7 that evening. Ms. Stephens had food and wine for everyone. Ashley was not sure, but it seemed that this party was the only thing Ms. Stephens focused on the past week and a half. As much as Ashley wanted to be the only one naked in front of a crowd of older women, it seemed that Ms. Stephens equally wanted to see Ashley in that position. Ashley wanted the guests to touch her and pleasure her to orgasm for everyone's enjoyment, and it seemed Ms. Stephens really wanted to see this happen to Ashley as well. Ashley was excited over how interested Ms. Stephens was, because she felt that this show likely would not be the last time Ashley would be in such an situation. It was probably going to happen again, but for now Ashley had to enjoy the first time she would be on display for many older women.

While Ms. Stephens prepared the other things for the party, Ashley took a shower and got ready. She put some scented perfume on and changed into the outfit that she was going to be wearing. It was a simple but sexy outfit. Ashley liked wearing sexy clothes, but clothes that a normal girl her age would wear. Ms. Stephens suggested that the outfit did not matter much, because Ashley was going to strip out of it anyway. However, Ashley wanted to wear layers and be completely covered at the start, especially if the guests knew her but have never gotten a peek at her 18 year old body. Every time Ashley would take something off, the crowd would see a little more of her.

What kind women is ashley putting on a show for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)