More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CxSeth CxSeth

What’s on the other side of the door?

Ashley’s seemingly-empty house.

Ashley’s front door was unlocked, and I silently closed it behind me after letting myself into her house. It was the first time I’d been here, though she’d explained the layout, more or less. I knew the way to her bedroom, anyway. All the lights in the house were out, but there was enough ambient light pouring in through the windows that I wasn’t at risk of tripping over anything. Even though it was the scene we were playing out, I didn’t actually have any interest in ransacking her house, so I simply crept my way towards Ashley’s bedroom.

Her bedroom door was cracked, very slightly. I pressed close to the doorframe and peered inside without opening it. Ashley’s bed was in the center of her room, and she was lying in the center of her bed, on top of the covers. I couldn’t tell if she was actually asleep, although clearly that was the intent. She was wearing a white nighty that seemed to stop short a couple inches above her knees, and I had a sneaking suspicion that there was nothing beneath it.

Of course, I wasn’t just here to watch her sleep, so I carefully, slowly pushed her door the rest of the way open, and moved into her room. Her breathing stayed steady, and she didn’t move, so I was beginning to suspect that she might actually be asleep. I creeped up to the edge of the bed and got a better look at her. Ashley was small, I could probably pick her up and carry her from one end of the house to the other with little effort. Her breasts weren’t the largest, either, but I thought they suited her well. I kneeled down beside her bed and reached into the bag I had brought with me. There were a number of tools I could have pulled out as I set it on the ground, but when I stood back up, I only had a prop knife. Depending on how things went, we might need more later, but this was where it started. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, then lunged forward, covering Ashley’s mouth with my free hand and pressing the arm of my knife-hand across her chest, restricting her movement.

Ashley’s eyes shot open, and I saw a flash of recognition and excitement before she could properly feign terror, wiggling in place and trying to scream through the hand clamped over her mouth. I gave my best bad-guy-scowl and climbed onto the bed, pressing my knee down just above hers to stop her from kicking or rolling away. “Shut up!” I growled, removing my arm from her chest to bring the plastic knife into view, “Quit screaming and I won’t have to use this.” The look of shock and fear in her eyes was almost real enough to make me feel bad, but Ashley had mentioned taking a few acting classes, so I was mostly just impressed. She lessened her struggling, and stopped attempting to scream into my hand, though she was still mumbling something, her lips tickling my palm in an attempt to form words. “I’m going to move my hand now. Be a good girl and don’t make me hurt you, got it?” She blinked away tears (actual honest-to-goodness tears!) and nodded understandingly. I gave her an evil grin then moved my hand from her mouth to her chest..

Ashley let out a sharp gasp and tried to sit up, but my hand on her chest and knee on her leg kept her in place. I gave her a glare of warning, and menacingly waved my knife at my little hostage to remind her what would happen if she tried to scream. After a few ragged, panting breaths, she managed to squeak out a hushed whisper. “What do you want?” She asked, wincing at the knife before adding, “Please don’t hurt me…”

Satisfied that she was being adequately submissive and wouldn’t attempt anything silly, I moved the knife to the far side of the bed before speaking. “I didn’t think anyone was going to be home, but if you follow my instructions, I won’t have any reason to hurt you, will I?” She shook her head nervously, “Good, I’m glad we could reach an understanding. You’re a very pretty girl. Is this your father’s house?” She nodded this time, apparently not trusting herself to speak without upsetting her captor. “I see. We knew he would be out of town, so I expected the house to be empty.”

“You’re… a thief?” She asked, choosing her words carefully. I growled at her again, just for show, before replying that yes, I was a thief, but finding her meant I was in a tricky situation. “You see,” I said, “I’m a very greedy man. When I see something I want, I take it,” I ran my eyes over her sexy body, pinned beneath me, “And right now, I think I want you.”

Ashley’s eyes grew wide at this before she managed to ask, in a whisper that was perhaps a bit more sexy and less terrified than she intended it to be: “Does that mean you’re going to take me, now?”

Is it time to take Ashley?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)