More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fenrihr Fenrihr

Which team member's story do you follow along with?

Ashley, the blonde country girl.

It wasn’t the first time I’d been to Carrie’s ‘vacation home’, but clearly a couple of the girls that rode with me hadn’t. We pulled up to the gated driveway and waited to be let in, Ginny and Andrea in the back seat awestruck at the sight. After parking and going to the front door, I knocked and waited, again. After a few minutes, the door was nearly ripped off its hinges by a huge woman. Harmony had come to greet us, her 6'4" frame filled most of the entry, and her massive arms and legs filled the rest.

She stumbled out of the door, and nearly tripped over the jamb. “Damn girl, you drunk as fuck, the party hasn’t even started yet!” Andrea shouted as Harmony gave the short Hispanic girl a crushing bear hug. She continued with Ginny, who giggled as she was lifted, then commented about the beer on her breath. Finally she came to me, and crushed me into her huge breasts. While her breasts were soft, I could feel something large and hard pressing against my belly.

Do you say anything to Harmony?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)