More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CxSeth CxSeth

What’s on the other side of the door?

Ashley, dressed for success.

“Miss Brown,” I spoke, glancing up and down my hallway as if searching a crowd of people, before settling my eyes on Ashley, who perked up at the sound of her name, “If you’ll step into my office, we can begin your interview.” Ashley nodded in excitement, walking towards me quickly. I shook her hand and looked her over carefully before turning around and heading back into my study. She was wearing a button-up white blouse with the top two buttons undone, and a black pencil skirt that stopped about mid-thigh. As I was much taller than her, I had a momentary glance down her blouse, and saw that she was wearing a lacy black bra, one which almost certainly matched the panties beneath her skirt.

I sat down at my desk and gestured for her to sit across from me. I had spent all afternoon rearranging this room to fit the scene, which meant there was plenty of room on each side of the desk, and the only things on top of the desk were blank sheets of paper, one of which I picked up to read. “I see you graduated from the local university six months ago,” I spoke, in a voice that made it clear I was unimpressed, “Congratulations. But that’s really all I’m seeing. Have you done any work since?”

Ashley took a nervous gulp before answering. “Um, no sir. I tried applying for a few positions, but I guess, well, no. In the ad, though, it said ‘No Experience Needed,’ so I thought-”

I held up a hand and she stopped rambling mid-sentence. “You’re qualifications look fine. It’s mostly secretary work, after all.” I set the paper back down, and made sure Ashley was looking as I ran my eyes up and down her body a couple times. When I made it back up to her face, she was blushing. “Even though you’ll only be my assistant, I still expect a hard worker, Miss Brown. Sometimes you’ll be working late. There will be tasks I need completed which weren’t listed in the job description. Are you sure you can do this job, Miss Brown?”

Ashley nodded her head, “Um, yes sir, absolutely. I need this job sir, and, um, I won’t let you down.” She really had the nervous, slightly act down. I was impressed, but I certainly couldn’t say as much.

“Good girl, that’s what I like to hear.” Ashley’s face lit up at this, but I remained stern and shuffled through some more blank papers on the desk, “Of course, I’m sure any of the other girls out there would say the same thing, in your situation. So tell me, Miss Brown,” I glanced down, pretending to read her name, “Ashley, what are you willing to do to set yourself apart from the competition?”

Ashley gave a nervous expression, “I’ll really work hard, sir. I, uh, I’ll do anything, sir. Whatever you need, just tell me and I’ll handle it.”

I smiled at her. “Anything,” was exactly what I was waiting to hear.

Anything? Where to start...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)