More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick1234 Maverick1234

What's next?

Ashley's Old Position

Ashley Williams gets her old position back

“Hundreds of Thousands dead-“

Click

“Mass effect Relay’s destruction-“

Click

“Reapers aren’t real-“

Click

“-Commander Shepard being held responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Batarians… Refugees ships are expected to arrive within months-“ the Asari reporter with the GREAT rack declared as Shepard put the TV in his quarters on mute… watching them wobble… Liara’s were better.

…Shepard killed 300,000 batarians… probably more. But that was the estimate he was given when he practically nuked the mass effect relay… but all he did was delay the inevitable, trying to buy the alliance and everyone else more time to do what little they could do…

He had surrendered to Hackett and Anderson without question. He had the Normandy Crew drop him off and make themselves scarce. He would try to talk some sense into the alliance but they were too busy trying to handle ‘damage control’ with what few Batarians were willing to talk with them. Normally Shepard would be concerned about the potential war with batarians he helped bring about if not for the oncoming horror of gigantic sentient genocide ships.

The chain of command yelled at him for about an hour, same shit different packaging. Gave him about five minutes to try and explain himself, ignored him anyway, then shoved him into ‘house arrest’ in a barebones apartment in one of the many military complexes so they can continue to perform the song and dance of a ‘trial’ over and over until all the time he bought them was wasted… all those he had sacrificed…

Shepard was NOT happy… and he did not do it willingly, or proudly, or… anything. He had to LIVE with those innocent deaths. He had to believe, at the time, that he was making the right choice to save BILLIONS…

And naturally, the people calling the shots told him to fuck off. They’re going to piss themselves if they’re still alive in Six months. That was all the time he bought them, it was between a reaper invasion the next day across the galaxy, or to delay it…

No. He was a pariah in a galaxy that found him increasingly fucking insane or just ignoring him…

“Commander… you know how you get watching the galactic news.” Shepard chuckled, turning off the TV.

“Lunchtime already James?”

James Vega was his jailer and quite frankly… he was a good guy. Shepard was somewhat thankful for the company. James didn’t judge him, in fact, he was one of the few that actually BELIEVED him… maybe it was some sort of Hero Worship or fanboying, but at the very least he made his house arrest more livable.

“One burger and fries.” He said, dropping the platter onto the table carefully as Shepard sat at it, gesturing to the opposite chair usually reserved for his lawyer, Hackett or Anderson, but James stood firmly at the door, in the ‘guard’ stance as Shepard sigh. “Sorry Commander.”

“Just following orders… you know you’re not supposed to call me that…” he said knowingly, quietly eating his food. “Pretty sure they’re going to court-martial me soon.”

James shrugged those powerful shoulders. Shepard imagined he was picked solely for the fact that he was larger than Shepard, but Anderson got him Vega’s Dossier and he was moderately impressed at what he saw… he wasn’t ‘suicide squad’ potential but he might have taken him to shoot Saren… Shepard sighed, and quietly ate his food as James stood at attention…

…He missed Tali… And Miranda, Liara, Samara… Kasumi… he missed his crew one way or another, but he really just missed FUCKING his women…

“…Hey Commander, you mind if I turn on the game?”

“Help yourself James.”

“Gracias…” he took the remote from the bed and turned the TV quickly changing the channel, “…Hey next time ask me to bring you a couple of beers.” He said grinning.

Shepard polished off his burger and returned the smile, “Bring me whatever you drink James we’ll make a night of it.”

“Ha-ha…” laughed the big Marine and paused, “…What the?” he cursed in Spanish and started tapping his omni-tool. “…Shit Commander. You got a visitor.” He muted the soccer game on the screen and returned to the door. “I’ll be right back.”

Shepard sighed, finished his fries before getting up and dropping onto the bed. Some deep part of him had hoped it was Tali, or one of the other girls… maybe even Garrus just because he KNEW his turian best friend would help him escape… they’d even take James he seemed like a good guy to have around-

“Hello, Commander.” Declared Ashley Williams looking… different.

“…Oh.” He stared at her, her prominent bust, her silky hair, her pretty face her curvaceous Miranda body-Did she always look like that? He remembered her a bit more… frumpy? “Hey Ash.”

“Don’t ‘hey Ash’ me!” she said sternly, crossing her arms as James sighed, standing at the door. “I don’t fraternize with Cerberus.”

“I’m not Cerberus.” Shepard sighed… feeling a slight case of Déjà vu.

“The Commander I know wouldn’t have blown 300,000 people to hell on some crazed militant's information.”

…Unsurprisingly Ashley went from a somewhat pleasant visit, too, ‘oh you better get the fuck out right now before I MAKE you’ in record time… but he kept it under his skin. Deciding to just glare at her.

“Is there a REASON you want to test me Ash?”

“I just wanted to see with my own eyes.” She said, “What became of the great commander Shepard after he became Cerberus’s bitch.”

The ironic cleverness of ‘Cerberus's bitch’ aside. “Oh my GOD.” Shepard whined like a petulant child as James blinked between him and Williams. A little concerned at the sudden change of personality with Shepard. He probably never expected the hero of the galaxy to well… whine like a disappointed child. “For the last time I am NOT Cerberus!”

Ashley glared at Commander Shepard as he sat up, glaring back at her. “You showed up on a Cerberus ship-!”

Shepard slapped his face and pulled his hands down in a comical but universal sign of pure frustration. “Oh. SO sorry Ash!” he said sternly but very sarcastically. “But I guess I just missed all the ALLIANCE ships lining up outside my coffin!” he noted sarcastically, “GOSH! Imagine my surprise!” James snorted, but was silenced with a stern glare from a FURIOUS Ashley. “Next time I’m killed I’ll remember to ask the council nicely to help me-OH! FUCKING WAIT!” he declared dramatically, “THEY DON’T ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT!”

James chuckled, and coughed, turning away and trying very hard not to get punched in the balls by the very angry Ashley. “You-!” she began but Shepard was across the room, and she was PINNED to the wall, remembering very quickly that while she was an amazing soldier: Shepard was the BEST. James himself realized just as quickly that if Shepard put his mind and body to it… no one could stop him without a small tank… and Shepard wasn’t even armed.

Shepard’s handsome face was INCHES from Ashley’s as she pressed her back firmly to the wall… her plump ass, unfortunately, jutting her hips forward slightly. James nervously staring between them again as he debated trying to restrain the commander, but Shepard stood quietly staring into Ashley’s unnerved eyes. His voice was cold, calm, and oozed authority… just like the old commander when he was pissed off.

“…Do you have any idea what-“ he stopped himself and quickly elaborated, “apart from the ship, apart from bringing me back to life, apart from directing me towards the craziest and most dangerous people in the galaxy. Apart from that. Do you have any idea what Cerberus actually DID?”

She clenched her teeth, struggling to say SOMETHING but finding nothing to say as she was unable to break eye contact…

“NOTHING.” He said firmly, furiously, in a completely dismissive tone. “They did NOTHING. I had to get my own credits. I had to PROBE DOZENS of planets for materials and supplies. I had to rely on contacts from the other members of my crew that I had to go out and recruit.” He rolled his eyes exasperatedly. “TIM. Did. NOTHING.” He snapped.

“…Who is Tim?” asked James suddenly very confused as Shepard answered him, notedly much more polite.

“The Illusive Man. Tim. T.I.M.” Shepard replied casually, “As usual Ash? I did everything…” he groaned returning his annoyance to Williams, “No REAL help, apart from the rest of the crew.” He said, “Recruiting, supplies, credits, information, all me… all scavenged. The ONLY thing Cerberus did is bring me back, and gave me a ship… that I’ve kinda stolen at this point…” he noted lazily.

“You still kept Cerberus crew on your ship!”

“Because the Alliance was just lining up around the block!” he replied sarcastically bitter, “Remember when I tried to get you to join-OH WAIT!!” she flinched but fumed angrily.

“Oh don’t you dare-“

“The ONLY reason I kept the Cerberus personal on is because I needed the ship to keep going… and have Kelly feed my fish.” Ashely and James stared at him, but he seemed to be thinking about something… then… curiously. He stared at Ash, standing up straight. “…Oh… and I really wanted to keep using Miranda’s ass as my personal fuck toy…”

……………….What?

James blinked at him blankly. Ashely stared at him in horrified awe.

“…What?” they said together but Shepard shrugged.

“Well I can’t really do that anymore she’s not Cerberus.” He sighed sadly, but with the air of ‘it is what it is’. “She quit.”

“Go back to the ‘personal fuck toy?’” James asked curiously.

“WHAT?!” repeated a snapped Ashley furiously as Shepard just shrugged again.

“…I like fucking over Cerberus… and using their top agent as a fleshlight for my stress relief was… just perfect.” He shrugged again. “Kinda like her body.”

“You FUCKING PIG!” Ashley replied as Shepard stared her down, James coughed quietly. If he didn’t already admire the man, he kind of would now. He got a good look at Miranda Lawson's culo in the personnel files… why there was a picture of her ass there he didn’t know but understood after seeing it. “I knew you weren’t the Shepard I-“

“Oh give it a rest Ash I’m totally the Shepard you remember. I haven’t changed. You try going through a few missions with Miranda. You’d want to shut her prissy Cerberus preaching mouth too…” he rubbed his eyes, “I never did anything they didn’t let me do.”

“What?!”

“Well, When two consenting adults-“ he began mockingly

“Shut the fuck up commander!” Ashley replied angrily as James eyed the door with a little more urgency.

Shepard sighed and returned to his bed, lying back down. “…Speaking of. Hey James think you can get me a fornax?”

“Shepard!-“ Ashley began but Shepard wasn’t having it.

“ASHLEY WILLIAMS.” He said, with pure authority and she obeyed… he wasn’t playing around anymore. He wasn’t joking or being charming: his natural state. Shepard had had enough. “…I have done what literally no one else in the galaxy has done. I have delayed the reapers from coming a little longer, I have tried to tell EVERYONE that we’re about to suffer the most horrific attack in our collective history.” He stared at her, “And you are complaining about a clandestine militant group that is literally, LITERALLY, so easy to kill I could do it with a dull butter knife, a slice of bread, and a bag of marbles.”

He sat upright on his bed “Six months… that’s how much time we have.” Ashley fidgeted, staring at him. he then waved his hands apart, “…What are we doing about it?” he asked… the question slicing into her, chilling into the bone.

The door shut suddenly behind her as she stood outside with James as he rubbed the back of his head. “Uh… you alright?”

“…For now.” She spat bitterly, turning and stomping away as James sighed, opening the commander’s quarters again as he walked back in.

“…Got any particular type of Fornax you want?” he finally asked with a rather amused smile.

“Asari, Quarian… Turian.” Shepard replied, “…Or maybe you can arrange for one of my other crewmates to visit? Preferably one of the fem-“

“Yeah, don’t count on it commander, most of your crew has scattered to the wind.” James replied Shepard sighed.

“…I really want a woman…” he sighed as James coughed, grinning good-naturedly.

“Damn Commander you are just… you’re just loco.” He said shaking his head as he turned to go get Shepard a Fornax, he still had mad respect for the commander, if not a little bit more admiration for tapping that piece of Cerberus culo-

“…When you’re staring down the end of everything you know Vega.” Shepard noted forlornly as James froze. “…Sometimes you just want to enjoy yourself before shit starts hitting fans…” he glanced at the frozen James. “…Got a girl Vega?”

“…Not anymore commander.” He said sadly as Shepard nodded.

“…I’m sorry.” He said honestly, legitimately. James could tell that under the horndog and the bravado was a good man. A great man… “…Don’t worry about the Fornax Vega, I’m just… really pent up.” A horny man… but James didn’t hold that against him. “…I miss my fucktoys…”

“…Hold on Toys?” he said, “As in more than one?”

“…I’m a very popular guy James.” Shepard replied as James glanced outside the room, locked the door and sat down.

“…So… which ones?” he asked as Shepard chuckled.

……..

It was late. It was dark. And Shepard hadn’t really moved since he had his chat with James about his ‘conquests’ but he had mostly lied still in that time. Lying in the same position as a man speaking to his therapist. James had long ago left to finally get some sleep himself and his replacement guard was not much of a talker, barely speaking to the commander. Standing silent and stoically outside the room as Shepard sighed… he tried watching TV… but it was mostly more news, stuff he already knew, and a few more signs of trouble that he could do NOTHING about under guard…

…He missed Miranda and her tight, warm body… he missed Samara and her blue milf breasts. He missed Liara and her BIGGER blue breasts and the way she liked to lick him like an affectionate cat. He missed Kasumi and the tight flexibility she provided… most of all he missed Tali and her soft, silky suit under his hand, her supple plump ass, and wide quarian hips… what he missed the most was simply talking to her…

But performing for her was also one hell of a good time… she enjoyed watching him fuck the (metaphorical) indoctrination out of his fuck toys almost as much as he did.

He finally sat up, rubbed his hair and went to shower. The least he could do was try to make himself comfortable before he tried to sleep… as he stepped into the shower. Someone stepped towards his room. Ashley paced outside his room, back and forth, running her hands through her hair as the guard watched her but stayed silent.

“…Can I help you Ma’am?” he asked, recognizing a superior officer.

She inhaled, then sighed. “…No not particularly.” She stared at him. “…Dismissed soldier I’ll take your shift.”

“Ma’am?”

“If anyone asks just say Lieutenant-commander Ashley Williams told you too. Get some sleep.”

Well, he wasn’t going to say no to that. He saluted and marched away as she stood outside Shepard’s door. And steadied herself.

He’s not Cerberus. He’s not Cerberus. He’s not Cerberus…

There was just something about that organization that made her blood boil, and she WANTED to believe the commander but there was always just this… itch in the back of her mind… what if they had indoctrinated him when they were ‘bringing him back?’… what if he has some robot brain that has an override switch?

She smacked herself gently in the face with both hands. If that were the case he would’ve done it by now… Garrus and Tali both sent powerful statements with the backing of their people. Liara who was on her way to mars said in no uncertain terms that she had ways and means to make sure that humanity suffered if they made Shepard a scapegoat. Wrex. Oh God Wrex… who was becoming a planet-wide warlord in his own right, would personally storm Shepard’s quarters and carry him off like a deranged princess if they didn’t give him a fair and unbiased trial…

And even then, he would probably do it if he didn’t like the results… or just for fun.

It seemed everyone else was ganging up on her… she’d normally say no to such peer pressure but… they can’t ALL be fooled by Cerberus… they can’t ALL be wrong. She might have not trusted ‘Cerberus' Shepard, but she trusted Liara, Garrus, and Tali… and to some extent Wrex.

In all honestly, she had no proof… and doesn’t that make her crazy if she keeps believing in something with no valid proof?...

Yes, it does. And she needed to apologize to Shepard… in her own opinion she KNEW he was right, She was there, she had SEEN proof of the reapers. They can’t say Shepard was crazy without saying she was crazy… without saying that Kaiden died for nothing…

She opened the door and walked right in, “Shepard. I wanted to say I’m sorry-“ but she paused. The room was empty and for half a second she thought he might have escaped when she heard the shower running and saw steam hissing from the open door. She could wait to apologize to Shepard… sitting down and fiddling with her hands as she brushed her hair out of her beautiful face…

She heard footsteps and took a breath. “Shepard, I’m-Oh my god…” she stared at the rod between her naked former commander’s legs as he blinked at her surprised and completely unashamed.

“…What the actual fuck. Why are beautiful women constantly showing up in my room without permission?” he asked nobody, standing glistening and naked in the doorway of his bathroom as he walked towards his dresser of military-approved clothes as Ashley stared. He sighed, admittedly he might still be a little pissed from dealing with her temper tantrum earlier… but at least for half a second she looked remorseful before she started gaping at his cock like she wanted him to stuff her mouth with it.

She might even eventually register that he called her beautiful. But that was more a habit of his than anything…

“Is there something I can help you with Ash?” he asked as Ashley’s brain jumped back into her body.

“What? Right… you… want to put on some pants first?”

“It’s my room.” He replied casually, but grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on… the bulge at his crotch was still obvious.

“…I wanted to say I’m sorry. Shepard…” she said finally as Shepard raised an eyebrow.

“…Oh… well don’t worry about it Ash.” He replied, “…I’d offer you a drink, but James hasn’t brought me any beer yet.”

“How can you just say don’t worry about it?” she asked reluctantly, rubbing her face.

“Because you yelling at me isn’t the worst thing to happen to me.” He said frankly as she looked him in the eyes. “…300,000 people Ash…” he said and they were quiet for a minute. “What are we doing about it?” he repeated as Ash looked at the table.

“…I’ve been talking to some of the rank and file… and I can tell you right now with Hackett and Anderson backing me up at least the military grunts are ready for it… can’t say the same for the generals and nepotistic idiots in charge… Udina for instance”

“We have Hackett and Anderson…” Shepard replied sighing, lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling. “That’s more than enough to start… and as long as Udina doesn’t do anything stupid we’ll be fine.” Ashley watched him as Shepard sighed, “What?”

“…Did you really… use that Cerberus woman?”

“…That’s the question you want to ask me?... Yeah. A lot…” he replied calmly as Ashley fumed.

“I thought you and Tali were a thing.”

“She's the one that recorded a lot of it.” Shepard added quickly as she snorted.

“What?”

“Yeah, she’s REALLY into human porn… ever since she met me, apparently.” He added smugly. “…Let’s stop talking about Miranda…” he mumbled irately, “…I’d never tell her this to her face but I’m as addicted to her body as much as she was attached to mine…” the bulge in his pants more apparent. “…And she’s not here to help me with that…”

“God Damn it commander, can we stop talking about your dick?!” Ashley moaned begrudgingly as Shepard frowned.

“This is the first time I’ve said anything about it.” he noted, “You’re the one starring…” he pointed out as Ashley jumped.

“No, I’m not.”

“You’re eyes have been locked on my bulge since I’ve covered it up…” he sat upright, “…Something on your mind lieutenant?” Ashley stared at him.

“…How did you know I’ve been promoted?” she asked rather bashfully as he shrugged.

“…I’ve kept tabs.” He said casually, “I keep tabs on everyone that served under me…” he frowned. “…Helps that most of them are gone now…” he added disappointedly. “I’d offer you my congratulations earlier but… well… you’re not the only one who thought I was with Cerberus…”

Ashley scoffed, and brushed her hair out of her beautiful face… “…Did you really have beautiful women appearing in your room all the time?”

“Constantly, apparently.” Shepard smirked, “Miranda kept popping up trying to ‘tell me how it is’ before I pinned her down and reminded her who was in charge…” Ashley fidgeted, having a conversation about sex with the commander was… odd. “Tali would drag Samara to my cabin and I’d promptly instruct her in how humans did it… Kasumi kept fucking popping up in the same damn corner, you’d think she wasn’t a professional thief…”

“And what did you do to her?” Ashley rolled her eyes, smiling faintly.

“I treated her like a thief caught in my bedroom…” he said, his erection apparent. “…She kept coming back… and now…” he got to his feet and approached Lieutenant commander Ashley Williams. Gazing at her like a hungry wolf, “Now I got an uppity former gunnery chief in my bedroom… late and night. Staring at my crotch…”

Ashley stared up at him. Somewhat cowed.

“…You’re still here… I’m still hard. And you aren’t saying NO.” he said, plainly… like a patient instructor. He did teach her a lot.

“…I’m… not one of your Cerberus sluts, commander…” she breathed, it was more of a statement of fact than her being insulted by his subtle proposition. Her eyes were still gazing at his bulge even as she tried to look him in the eyes.

“…You wanted to be once…” he said as she fidgeted. “…But you’re right. You’re not a Cerberus slut, you’re better than that.” he said. She oddly swelled with pride…

…Mother-fucker she was so fucking turned on right now…

Shepard sighed and stepped away from her, stretching as his cock struggled for release from his pants. “…Well Ash if you’re not going to help me with this, then I need to hop back in the shower. You can show yourself out…” he started towards his bathroom. “Come back tomorrow with James, we’re going to play cards.”

“…Shepard.” He paused, blinked and turned to a suddenly sultry-looking Ashley. “…I… can help you… with that…” she said, pointing to his bulge.

“Ha-ha…” he chuckled, “…Ash I wasn’t serious…” He certainly fucking was, but he also had some respect for her and he wanted to let her have an out.

“If Cerberus’s top bitch can take care of it, I definitely can…” she replied smugly, “In half the time.”

Shepard sighed, but his cock THROBBED eagerly… “Ex-Top bitch… look I play pretty rough.” He said simply. He approached her, standing in front of her so close their noses were almost touching… her breasts had gotten pretty big so that wasn't so easy. “…It’s really more like backyard wrestling than sex…” he said as Ashley continued to smirk.

“Oh?... the big Bad commander Shepard thinks his little lovemaking can make a Williams girl tap out?” he stared at her blankly.

Challenge accepted.

“…The Safeword is Shanxi.” Shepard replied as Ashley snarled.

“Fuck you Shepar-mgph?!” Shepard clutched firmly to her face as he added in a low, pussy moistening growl.

“You’re far less likely to say it…” he added as she shuddered. “Look at me…” he ordered as Ashley obeyed. “…I’m not going to ‘make love’ to you… I’m going to FUCK you…” he declared as Ashley shuddered. “I’m going to treat you like a piece of succulent meat and SAVOR you…” she twitched nervously. “Do you understand?”

“…Yes Shepard.” She declared, feeling oddly aroused.

“Take off your clothes.” He ordered, pulling his hand away.

“Ha… you could get in trouble for that command-SMACK! Ah!” she gasped as he struck her across the face with a quick swat of his hand.

“Did I stutter Lieutenant?” he replied coolly as she fidgeted. “My Cerberus bitch would already be on her knees naked at this point and she wore a skin-tight bodysuit… STRIP.”

She smirked, and slowly her suit fell away. Exposing her plump breasts, wide hips, firm ass, and toned muscles… standing in regulation bra and underwear, but soon those too were removed. Standing smooth and naked before him, smirking as she put a hand on her curvy waist.

“PT was good for you Ash.” He declared admiringly, she opened her mouth to speak but Shepard lashed out, taking her by the hair and tugging her forward to her knees as she gasped. Her face pressed against his bulge, feeling it throb in his underwear, “Mind helping me with the shorts?” he asked, holding her head with both hands now, rubbing his scent all over her face. “My hands are busy…”

She clenched her teeth as her hands hooked onto his underwear and tugged it down. “…Fuck…” she gasped in awe as his massive cock flew free, resting on her shoulder against her face. She had just managed to dodge it. “…It’s fucking big…” she hissed under her breath as her face was promptly smacked, rubbed, and assaulted with it.

“I hear a lot of complaining and not a lot of sucking…”

“You expect me to suck this thing?!” she snapped. She theoretically didn’t really have a problem with giving head, but it was clearly the biggest cock she’d seen… getting it into her mouth would be problematic.

“Open your mouth.”

“Shepard-“

“OPEN. YOUR. MOUTH. MEAT.” He ordered as she shuddered. Just like earlier, she submitted to his ‘anger’ even though he wasn’t angry… he was HORNY as shit, his cock throbbing on her face as her lips breathed heavily on his skin. “I need my cock sucked and you need to shut the fuck up for a few minutes…”

“A-Ahhhh…” she opened her mouth as wide as she could get it… her pussy moistening by the second as he wiggled his hips, adjusting his cock until his tip was spreading her pouty lips.

“You’ve already dropped. Now give me twenty.”

“Wha-MMMPGH!?!” if she wasn’t already doing it… she wouldn’t have believed she’d be able to take Commander Shepard’s girth in one stroke of her throat. Her entire body shuddered as he buried himself into her gullet and sighed.

“…This I need. Keep track now Williams.” He said, clutching to her head. “One.” he jerked her head to the tip as she twitched. “TWO.” she went balls deep on his cock again before shooting back to the tip, her body becoming increasingly limp. “THREE…”

He fucked her face… and she didn’t care.

“Seventeen.” He counted, stroking her limp body back and forth, “Eighteen. Nineteen.” He paused as she wobbled dazedly, “Are you keeping track Ash?”

“mmngh… mmn-hmmn…”

“What are we on?” he teased, his cock twitching between her lips as she whimpered arousingly around it.

“Mmn…mineteenn…”

“Ninety? That’s not right Ash…”

“MMGh! MMNGh!” he started pulling her head back to his base, holding her in his crotch as she memorized his musky scent. She feebly slapped at his thighs. “

“Well… since you didn’t keep track, I guess we’ll start all over.”

“MMGH!?”

“ONE… TWO!”

…She should feel insulted, degraded, and just plain used… but unfortunately, her brain wasn’t agreeing with her body… Shepard’s smell was like an aphrodisiac. What are they putting in the soap? Back and forth back and forth…

“Not going to lie Williams…” he declared, “I knew what number you were on…” he said with a slightly mocking smile. “But these lips feel too good…”

“MMgh! MMmn…” she trembled, her lips once again planted at the base of his cock as he massaged her head, her eyes watering and her make-up running.

“…Now suck my dick like you want a promotion…” he ordered as he let go. “Come on.

“Mmng… mmn… mnn! MMn! MMn! MMmn…” she bobbed her head rapidly back and forth, salivating and drooling. Shepard smiled gratefully as Ashley Williams earned her promotion. Thrusting her hips with her head before suddenly his hand lashed around the back and pulled her deep. “MMGh!?”

“This is happening.” He declared, his cock bulging, pouring what felt like a gallon of semen directly into her stomach. “This is happening. Swallow it…” he unceremoniously emptied his balls into the lovely Lieutenant. “Drink it up meat…”

“MMMn-mhhnm…” she moaned, twitching and shaking as she didn’t let a drop escape. “Ahh!” she stared up at Shepard as his cock slipped free of her gaping mouth, sticking with cum and saliva strings as she gasped up at him like fish begging for water. “Haa… Ha!” she trembled. “…God, Shepard…” she breathed. PLOP. His limp cock rested on her face as she twitched. “…Did I… earn that promotion?” she teased.

His cock twitched against her face, he stroked her dark hair and took a fistful. “Yep. You’ve been promoted from ‘meat’ to ‘toy’… congratulations…” he gripped his cock with his other hand and slapped her face gently with it. “Say thank you.”

“Thank you… sir…” she cooed as he let his cock slid from her face.

“On your feet soldier time for another round…” she wobbled to her feet, she was so week kneed and all she did was suck him off. SMACK!

“NNGh!”

“Focus Williams… get your shit together…” he smacked her ass again and taking her by the back of the head shoved her towards his bed where she bent over, presenting her ass to him. He pushed down on her back, rubbing her slick pussy with his fingers as she fidgeted.

“Haa-haa…. Ahh…” she gasped, shaking as his surprisingly skilled fingers pushed her to the edge, her toes curling on the floor as she clung tightly to his sheets, her knees buckling as he easily held her up. “Haa… ahh… will… this get me, another promotion?” she teased, clenching her teeth as he stopped playing with her. SMACK! Hissing to herself “Ha! What is with you and ass-NNGH!”

He gripped her hair and yanked her head back, she felt his length: rigid and rock hard. Pressing against her slit. “No.” he said abruptly. Then informed Ashley’s body of its new position as his toy.

“Aaahha-Aaaggh! FUCK!!” she hissed, clenching her teeth as she fell to the bed, feeling a massive meaty rod stretch her as she’s never been stretched before. “Guugh! UUGH!!” her breasts slammed onto the bed as her arms gave out, her head yanked back as Shepard kept her ass upraised so he could bury his cock to the hilt. “NNGH-FU-UU-UUUCK!!” she screamed as Shepard began pumping away at her, smacking his hips against her ass as he railed her into his bed, further onto his bed… her body sliding forward as she became limp and wriggly.

“Nice and tight Ash.” He declared as she gasped in pleasure, his hips smacking hard against her ass as her insides squelched and clung tightly to his cock. He jerked her head by the hair as she trembled, “I’ll cum in no time…”

“NNNGH!!” she was pressed against the wall, panting and shaking as her orgasm rippled through her, Shepard’s cock burying inside her as it jammed against her womb, “Haaa-aagh!!” her body vibrated around his cock as she came, “Fuck-fuck-FUCK!” she snarled. Shepard let go of her hair, pressing her shaking body to the mattress… then finished her. “Ahha-aagh!! AAAAAGH!!!”

“NNGH!” Ashley froze, feeling his thick warm seed rush into her as he slowly ground his hips against her. “Y-You came in me…” she managed to gasp, as Shepard dropped onto her, “NNGh… MMGH!” she moaned as his arms wrapped possessively around her, his cock twitching inside her sticky tunnel as her body shuddered. His arms wrapped around her stomach, and neck, holding her firmly.

“Because if feels fucking good…” he declared in a harsh whisper in her ear, she shuddered. “Don’t worry… you’ll love it.” he declared as her pussy tightened and he tried to fuck her through the bed.

“MMGH! mMGNh!! mMGNH-HMMN!! mMNGH!!” her mouth muffled by his hand as he relentlessly railed into her body for god knows how long, it was constant and unceasing it seemed he never ran out of stamina to keep his hips moving at the constant steady pace. The bed creaking beneath her, its legs groaning as she bounced on the bed. He had practically mounted her, riding her hard for what felt like hours… she lost count how many times she came from this rigorous on her senses…

“MMMNH-GGGHMN!!” she squealed for what felt like the hundredth time, and it was matched by a roar of animalistic lust as Shepard once again stuffed her womb with his plentiful load. He pulled her off the bed, standing on her tiptoes as cum oozed from her pussy, dripping down his cock and dribbling onto the floor as he growled.

“Haagh! Haaa… haaa…” he sighed, shaking slightly as Ashley went limp in his embrace… then he let go.

She flopped onto the bed, then dropped to the floor exhausted and weak. Shaking in the fetal position as she tried to gain control over her motor functions. Her arms and legs twitching as her waves of pleasure crashed over her… her pussy oozed his cum out of her down her thigh as she panted for breath. She felt Shepard’s cock drip leftover cum onto her muscled thighs as Shepard sighed…

He walked over to his tiny kitchen sink and poured himself a glass of water…

“…God commander…” Ashley sighed eventually as Shepard returned to her, placing the empty glass of water on the table as he stood over her. “…No wonder those Cerberus bitches surrendered to you.” She mocked.

“MMn… want it up the ass?” he asked casually, stroking himself as to her horror he quickly became erect…

“W-what?! No!” she hissed angrily as Shepard sighed, admiring her ass…

“That’s a shame.”

He bent down, taking her ankles in his powerful grip before spreading her legs and folding them over, putting her toes against the floor over her awed head. “W-wha-you want more?!”

“You’re my toy and this is good pussy…” he declared, his cock throbbing against her raised pussy. “Remember the safe word.”

“Oh FUCK!” gasped Ashley as Shepard returned to her insides, “Aaghg! Aah! FUCK!” she gasped. Shepard thrust deep down into her body, gripping her ankles as he loomed over her, gazing down at her face.

“You’re my toy Ash…” he declared as she gazed hypnotized up at him. “And you’re here for MY pleasure…” he thrust hard into her quivering body as she girlishly squeaked in pleasure.

“Ahaa-aah…” she cooed up at him.

“Open your mouth.” He ordered and like a good little fuck-soldier she opened.

“Ah….” He spat accurately into her mouth as she licked her lips, before opening them again as he piledrove her body HARD. “Aagh! Ahh-aAh-aahhh-aaaahh-god! SHEPARD!”

Her legs writhed in his grip as her hands shot up to fend him off but there was no stopping Shepard once he got his cock in a nice warm pussy. “Here it cums Ash. Cum as hard as you want!”

“Ha! Ahh!! Ahh!! AAHHG!! FUCK!! MEEEE!!!” she gasped and once again felt filled…

Shepard buried his meat into her and released without remorse… before slipping free of her sweaty exhausted body, letting her legs flop onto the floor as he sighed. Looking no worse for wear… I haven’t fucked anyone all weak Ash…” he declared, sitting down on the bed… he put his foot on Ashley’s stomach and pushed… her pussy oozing his plentiful load out of her as she gasped, shaking in pleasure. “Good work Williams…”

Ashley groaned, but laughed derisively, shaking and trembling as he pulled his foot away. “…You’re welcome commander…” she sighed, “pheeew… that wasn’t so bad…”

Shepard chuckled, “…Williams you seem confused…” he reached down and gripped her hair, she cringed as he dragged her up to her knees and pulled her to his crotch. “I’ve gone a week without fucking someone…” he repeated, “…That was the WARM UP…”

“…Oh god…” she breathed against his throbbing, rising cock…

“Lick it…” he ordered as her tongue slid out.

“Ahhh-…”

“Kiss it.”

“MMMnwah…” she found herself obeying without question, leaking more than cum from between her legs.

“I want to see if I can make a Williams tap out…” he declared confidently, as Ashley adopted a smile that was part encouragement… and part total horror…

Shepard was relentless in his usage of Ashley William’s body, so much so that it blended together. On the bed, off the bed, in the shower, on the bed again… Shepard pumped her full of his seed, and she was so used to her face being buried in his crotch that she figured she could track him down from his scent alone…

“Haa!” he threw her onto the table as she trembled, “Oh God… Shepard!” she gasped as he grabbed her shoulders and slammed hard into her, over and over and over. “Ahaa-aaatgh-aagh FUCK!! HOURS! THREE FUCKING HOURS!!” she screamed as she raised her hand and slammed it onto the table. “DONE! I’m done!” Slamslamslam! “I’m tapping OOooooooooUT!!” she climaxed, hard… and felt Shepard’s weight on her back as she whimpered… feeling him stuff MORE cum into her guts as he came.

“…Finallly…” he gasped, “Wooo… another hour and I might have given up…” he grinned and smacked Ashley’s body as he extracted his dripping cock from her oozing slit. “…Take a shower Ash…” he replied, he pulled her off the table as her legs buckled… he picked up her clothes and carried her to the bathroom, tossing her in the shower. She flopped exhaustedly to the floor as he turned to walk out and give her some privacy… before he paused and returned, smacking her in the face with his cock.

“Ahg-enough…” she whimpered as he smirked.

“KISS IT…” she gazed feebly up at him, and kissed his tip. “Smile…” her eyes trembled, but she gave him a pretty if not grin. “Who is a toy?”

“…I’m a toy…”

“Who’s toy?”

She smiled feebly, “…I’m Commander Shepard’s toy and this… mmngn…” she kissed his cock, “Is my favorite spot in the galaxy…”

“…Somebody’s been to those shops on the citadel…” he mumbled. The things he did because Cerberus was cheap. He turned on the water. “Get cleaned up Williams…”

Shepard returned to his room, stripped his bed of his crusty sheets, wiped down his cum stains on the floor, and tossed them into a laundry shoot, frowning as he tugged on his pants. Just in time for someone to knock on his door… who’s coming to see him at-

Oh fuck, it’s 6:00.

“Commander? You awake?” James was at the door, so… why not. Shepard went to it.

“Yeah James. What is it?”

“Nothing. I’m heading to the store I wanted to know if you wanted anything special.”

Shepard thought about it. “…Hang on…” he retrieved some notepaper and wrote down a few odds and ends, a favorite brand of bread, a few drink choices, holo-vids he always meant to watch before he died, and finally one oddity…

He returned to the door, opening it and handing James a sheet as he examined it quickly, nodded and turned to walk away. “…Hold on.” He paused and eyed the bottom of the list. “A dog collar with ‘toy’ on the license?” he asked curiously.

Shepard smiled mockingly, “It’s for you when I beat you at cards… Normandy tradition…” James laughed, shaking his head.

“Oh! you loco if you think you’re beating me.” He replied grinning, “See you soon commander.”

Shepard shut the door as Ashley wobbled out of his bathroom. “Fuck he almost saw me. I better get out of here before he comes… back…”

“What are you talking about Ash? You already got here for cards…” Shepard replied, squeezing her ass as she gasped. “…I hope you don’t mind but I got you something for when you come back tonight…”

Ashley pouted as he continued to fondle her. “W-what makes you think I’m coming back tonight?”

Shepard looked her in the eyes, before he put a hand on her head, and gently pushed. She didn’t even resist as she got to her knees. “…That’s how.” He replied, pulling his cock back out as she opened her mouth. Shepard sighed as he enjoyed himself…

Ashley was a good fit for his favorite position…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)