More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Which Old Friend?

Ash and Mallow

As I disembarked I noticed my old friend Ash Ketchum, and his Partner Pikachu. Oh and Mallow as well, but me and Mallow weren't on the Best of terms for god only knows why. But as I found my way over to the lesson hounded by Paparazzi I interrupted the Lesson being Taught by my Grandfather.

''Well well Ash Ketchum In Alola, Last I Heard you were in Kalos while I was Unova. Been a while brother.'' Says Duncan as he greets Ash with a Fist bump and a Hug. ''Hey Duncan! Haven't seen you since Hoenn! What you been Up to lately?'' Says Ash in greeting. ''Not much After Hoenn I returned to Johto for a time to help with The Olivine Gym when Jasmine left for a vacation, after that I traveled to Unova and later Kalos getting some Mega Stones and Bracelets, and also Became the new Kaloe Champion. That marks my Fourth League Championship. What about You? Keeping your battle skills sharp?'' Replies Duncan.

''You know it!'' Says Ash. ''How about we have a One-on-One Battle? Your Pikachu and an Alolan Pokémon vs my Lucario and one of the New one's I've Picked up on the way?'' Asks Duncan in full knowledge Assh never Turns down a Chance to Battle. ''Your On!'' Replies Ash.

What Pokémon does Duncan use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)