More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

What gender do I start as?

As a woman, event

A woman, huh? Here we go!

"Wake up..." I hear a voice. Sounds masculine, but familiar as well. "Hey, wake up!" he says, before he taps me on the head. I snore before I wake up, and noticed my surroundings. I'm in my room, I notice someone else in the room as well. It was Karl, a longtime friend of mine. He was handsome, was five foot eleven, had short blond hair and grey eyes, and was muscled. Talk about gorgeous!

"Hey, Karl..." I said to him, and Karl said, "Jessie-" When I heard him say 'Jessie' I was surprised. "My name is He-She." I said. Karl rolled his eyes before he said, "I'd like to call you Jessie, even though your name is He-She...weird name." I nodded, and got out of bed. I said, "Can you get out of my room for a minute? I have to change." Karl nodded before he left the room. Clad in nothing but a white bra and matching white panties, I went to change.

I put on a red blouse, a sky blue miniskirt and black high heels. Then I told Karl to come back inside. He smiled as he entered and said, "You look fabulous...Say, I was thinking that since it's Saturday, maybe we can go out tonight. What do you think?"

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)