More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

What gender do I start as?

As a man, event

A man, huh? Allright then.

"Jessie! Wake up! It's your dream girl!" I was sleeping when I heard a feminine and familiar voice telling me to wake up. I slowly got up and checked my surroundings. I was in my room, but I wasn't alone. My longtime friend Annette was in my room, standing with her hands on her hips. She was a beautiful girl who was five foot six, had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes, and a nice rack, but she wasn't buxom, though. Still, she was attractive.

"Hi, Annette." I said to her, and Annette said, "Jessie-" I was surprised when I heard her say 'Jessie'. "My name is He-She." I said. Annette was surprised, but said, "He-She, right? I know it's your real name but I'd rather call you Jessie." Getting out of bed, I nodded. I asked, "I have to change, Annette, so you can you leave please?" Annette nodded, then she left the room. I was clad in black boxers when I started changing.

I put on a white long sleeved shirt, a pair of denim jeans, white ankle length socks and brown shoes. I then told Annette to come back in and she said, "You're looking handsome today. Anyways, I was hoping we can go out tonight since it's a Saturday. What do you think?"

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)