More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

What happend? Who is that special lady?

Artistic desires

I have been always fond of arts and arts exhibistions for two reasons.

The more obviouse one is that I am a guy with a good taste who likes things which have style, the other one being that at those places you can meet women which at the same time are not only gorgeous looking yet brainy.

Why is the latter of importance: Well a good lover needs imagination and you can fuck somebodys brain out if there isn´t it somewhere inside that body in the first place.

Moreover at that time I was not looking for just someone to fuck but rather a new girlfriend, however what I found was something else:

The museum for modern art was not brimming with activity nor was it empty at this lazy sunday afternoon. I was aimlessly strolling through its halls and corridors having satisfied my desire to learn about the art exhibited and now looking to find someone to chat up in order to satisfy my desire for a new female companion.

Well so far this wasn´t really successful either the women were not my type, bitchy feminists or they were accompanied by their boyfriends, husbands whatsoever.

Still my moods where high as even the bitchiest feminist at least hadn´t been able to fully fledge off my easy-going friendliness. Thus at least I had some nice conversations about arts.

This was when I saw her:

Short black pixie-hair a cute face with a bright set of grey intelligent looking eyes, slender build yet a nice fasty butt in a snug black skirt which went well with her also black jacket which was granting a peak onto her cleveage leaving it to the viewers imagination if she was wearing more than a bra beneath this jacket if anything at all. Though the main attraction of her outfit were her overknee-high shiny black leather boots which also featured dangerous looking stiletto heels as well as platforms.

This detail was a borderline masterpiece of her style as those boots as such were sexy nearly a bit slutty, yet still so stylish that she could easily wear them without coming accorss as cheap.

I instantly knew that I had to make her acquaintance.

And as her husband/boyfriend appeared behind a corner it was not stopping me as I really was determined to find out more about the mysterious lady in black who had the guts to get into public dress like this....

How did I approach her? What is the couples reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)