More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

Who are you going to start with?

Artillery Doll, The petite arsenal

Cannons, rifles, swords, bombs, This one was able to make seemingly any type of weapon appear out of thin air. What's more her weapons didn't need a trigger to fire, or to be properly mounted. Seemingly at her whim a gun appropriate for a battleship turret would hover beside her arm and fire whenever she decided it should. The fact that she could arm herself with anything in an instant was somewhat countered by her hesitation to hurt anyone. When she actually used her weapons, it was to destroy things, rather than to attack anything she saw as a person. She was most successful against opponents who were unaware of this, who she could often bluff into submission.

The curious thing about this one is that she's strikingly small. Puberty wasn't generous to her, or perhaps something about the burst incident stunted her growth. As you step into the cell she stares intently, eventually grunting and then sighing. She probably tried to summon something, but the power suppression field won't allow that. She tilts her head as she glares at you, causing a few strands of her wavy orange hair to come loose from her ear. Her magical outfit shows only a few scuffs and tears, looking like a fusion of a blue military uniform and a leotard.

What do you do with her?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)