More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What does she teach? and how does her day start?

Art class (Sandra is a model)

Sandra Samuels was the model at the school she is teaching at, as she was in the classroom of a art class, wearing a robe. While being in the room, teaching the art class, Cindy was one of the students as she and the rest of girl how where 18 and over, but mainly her was so eager to see what Mrs. Samuels has under that robe. "Ok girls, yesterday you all have done sculptures of people face, and have done well. Now today we are going to do a figurative study of female body and model is me of course as to why I have this robe on," said Mrs. Samuels as she was in the room about to model for the girl students. "Whoa!, this is going to be fun Mrs. Samuels," said Cindy, who was one of the students in the art class, "ok Cindy, calm down, have patients," said Mrs. Samuels, "ok girls get your clay ready," Mrs. Samuels also said, as she then got up on stage to pose for the art class. Getting up on stage, Mrs. Samuels then proceeded to take her robe off, as she was now on stage in front of the girl students and mainly Cindy stark naked as Cindy look at her favorite part of Mrs. Samuels naked body, and that was the hairy Kat between her legs, "that is what I call pussy hair, a bush" said Cindy, "what was that Cindy?," asked Mrs. Samuels to Cindy while posing naked on stage, "oh nothing I just see bushes" said Cindy as she couldn't keep her eyes off of Mrs. Samuels pussy hair.

Mrs. Samuel stood there on the stage posing in the nude sitting down on a Greek looking broken pillar. "Now class, I want you to take in every detail of my body, as I am going to be posing here and this stage," said Sandra as the girls sculpting started.

There the class has started, as Cindy was all excited to sculpt Mrs. Samuels, with her apron on as she got her hands all in the clay. There the girls where in the class, as the girls sculpt and molded the now naked Sandra on the stage. The class went on for four hours as Cindy in the class enjoyed every moment of sculpting. Then as Cindy like every female in the class sculpting she was going to talk to Mrs. Samuels who is posing nude in class.

"Tell me teach, you like having garden hair for a vagina, I mean all that bush down there," said Cindy,

"Alright Cindy, enough of talking about my vagina"

"I mean really Mrs. Samuels you hairy down there, your basically like jungle Jane on that pussy,"

"stop that Cindy, enough about talking about my private parts, just stop,"

"come on Mrs. Samuels, every single girl in here including me can see your pussy, and the hairs on it as well, I would like to know how those pubic hairs feel down there Mrs. Samuels, does it feel think, fluffy or soft like cotton wool,"

"stop it, stop it Cindy, enough of talking about my privates that is embarrassing,"

"I would like to tell everyone how hairy that pussy is Mrs. Samuels, that jungle bush between your legs, and from what I see Mrs. Samuels, it's not that private,"

"Quite it Cindy, before I put you in detention,"

There Mrs. Samuels was posing naked and now embarrassed at the comments from the students Cindy, talking about her vagina during the whole time in the art class as she made all the girls giggled and laughed in the class all the wild they did their sculptures of Mrs. Samuels posing on stage.

"Alright Mrs. Samuels I will stop,"

"Just take a look at those breast D-cups, and how hard those nipples are."

There Mrs. Samuels still posing naked on the stage in the class with seven girl students wanted the class to be over so badly, so that she could put her robe back on, so that Cindy doesn't embarrassed her anymore.

After being seen naked by Cindy, what should does Sandra Samuels do to get Cindy to shut up?, A. make out with her B. let the girl Cindy touch her breast C. let Cindy touch her body and make out with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)