More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by NickAlbe NickAlbe

What's next?

Arriving Home

After the quick message exchange with the women, I start the car and head back home, arriving there an hour earlier than I said I probably would have.

“Hey everyone! I’m home” I shout so everyone knows I arrived

As I walk in the house Kelly's cooking our dinner, it's spaghetti bolognese. As she's stirring the pot she says, in her strong Essex accent "Hey Nick! Nice of you to turn up! I had forgotten that you lived here for a second!" she says teasing me.

Please log in to view the image

“It was just one night Kelly. Did you miss me that much?” I ask, noticing that her tits are so big that they look about to rip the fabric even with a plain white T-shirt.

“Italian tonight?” I asked smelling the air and noticing a tomato sauce essence

"Hahaha! That is one thing I did miss Nick! Your humour!" she replies laughing cooking dinner. "Yeah, it's spaghetti bolognese. I hope you like it!"

“I do. Just hope that I don't mess myself with the sauce like when I was a kid” I say before starting to leave the kitchen. “Do you need any help or can I go to my room?”

"Nah I think I'm fine, to be honest. Food will probably be ready in like an hour or so?" she replies. As I'm walking away she says abruptly. "Oh yeah by the way. Lauren's got a friend over and she told me not to have anyone disturb her."

“Okay,” I say before heading to my room. I debate in my head whether to disturb Lauren or not. Autumn did mention that a few girls from the other school were very slutty. Lauren is one, maybe she's friends with another?

I decide not to and keep going to my room to do some homework before dinner. I don't want her friend to have a bad first impression of me. When I get in my room I change my mind and decide to head to hers. I wanna see if the girl is hot or not.

I get in front of Lauren's bedroom and open the door without knocking. “Hey, sis. Did you find my book?” I ask barging in.

"Yeah, I agree. 7 inches is just not enough for m-" Emily says before she gets interrupted by my intrusiveness. "Ugh!" Lauren exclaims. "Hey, Nick." She says begrudgingly. "No, I haven't seen your stupid book! Now can you please get out?" she says angrily.

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

“Sorry. Didn't know you had a cute friend with you” I say checking both of them out. After Lauren sucking my cock for money I started to pay more attention to her and now I can see how much of her clothes are so small that show half of her ass like this short she's wearing

Emily blushes at my comment and smiles, little do I know but she's a huge slut and she's massively addicted to porn, her favourite being Teens Like It Big. "Oh my god, Nick! Can you please leave? Hasn't my mum already told you to not come to my room today?" Lauren asks starting to get more annoyed.

“Okay chill. I’m leaving” I say smiling at Emily and thinking about how easily I would throw her around the bed while fucking her. I then close the door and head to my room

After I leave Lauren looks at Emily. "What?" She says while giggling.

"I noticed the way you looked at him!" Lauren replies. "Don't act like you weren't playing with your hair and shit!"

"How can you judge me for that? He's so hot!" Emily says as she tries to remember how strong and tall I was.

"No, he isn't!" Lauren replies lying through my teeth.

"You're only saying that cos he's your brother. But trust me! He is sexy as fuck!" Emily says while laughing.

"Oh shut up!"

Emily giggles at how annoyed Lauren is at her horniness.

I take a shower to get the sex smell off me before putting on sweatpants and stay shirtless in my room. I lay down on my bed to take a quick nap before going down to eat dinner, all the fucking made me tired.


Kelly shouts up the stairs "Dinner's ready!" Lauren and Emily then start walking down the stairs to the dining room. They wait for about 5 minutes for me to come downstairs and there's still no sight of you. "Lauren, could you get your brother downstairs?" John asks. But just as Lauren gets up from her chair Emily interjects and says "I'll do it!" There's an awkward pause. "Oh, it's just that... I need to wash my hands in the bathroom anyway so it makes sense for me to get Nick as well?"

"Sure!" John replies.

Emily smiles and walks upstairs quickly. She then knocks on my bedroom door and says in her naïve, submissive, valley girl voice "Nick. It's time for supper. You ready?"

I wake up with someone knocking on my door and calling for me. I’m a little sleepy but I’m able to answer. “Yeah yeah. Just a minute. I just need to grab a T-shirt and I’ll be there in a minute” I answer looking around for something to wear. Kelly always says that’s rude not to wear a shirt when eating.

When Emily hears that I'm are topless she decides to walk in. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise you didn't have a shirt on!" she says while covering her eyes with her hands but still looking through them. "I'll leave if you want?" she says while starting to walk out.

“It’s okay, I’ll just grab a shirt and I’ll be there in a minute,” I say heading in the closet to grab a shirt. “So, you and Lauren are just friends?”

"Yeah. We only just met but we're good friends." Emily says while smiling and looking at my muscular back and broad shoulders. "Why? What else would we be?" She asks, intrigued.

“Don’t know. Maybe you have a crush on her. She’s a beautiful girl, has a nice ass. And someone told me that in your school the girls are more...” I pause for a moment trying not to say slutty. “Open-minded”

"Oh yeah Lauren's so beautiful but no I don't have a crush on her," Emily replies. "But it is true. The other girls in my school are more... What did you say? Open-minded?"

“Yeah,” I say finding the shirt that I want. “Well, I’m glad she’s making friends though,” I say turning back to Emily while I put my shirt on. “Let’s go?”

"Ok," she replies with a smile after staring at my ripped body for about 5 long seconds. As we walk downstairs she pulls up her booty shorts, exposing more of her perky, tight butt in front of me.

I walk staring at her ass and don’t mind making it subtle but when we get closer to the dining room I look forward again so the rest of the family doesn’t notice that. “Sorry for being late, everyone. I fell asleep” I say taking a seat at the table

"It's OK. We were just getting started anyway." Kelly replies, slightly confused as to why Emily's shorts are pulled up so high and why she's smiling so much. As she hands me a plate full of delicious spaghetti she asks. "So you were sleeping? Is school really that exhausting?" Lauren and Emily join in with her as they erupt in laughter.

I join the laughter thinking that they don’t even have a clue on how exhausting it is for me. “A bit. I’m joining two sports and working out the rest of the days so I get pretty tired sometimes”

"Ah ok. I get it." Kelly replies. As we eat our food Kelly has some small talk with Emily about her interests and so on. When Kelly starts talking to Lauren and my father I notice Emily smiling at me lustfully as she sucks up some pasta.

I look to Emily and think about how she raised her shorts to show me more of her perky ass while we coming here. I conclude that she wants to fuck me but that she won’t make the first move and since I don’t wanna seem like a perv or a player in front of my family I just keep eating.

After we all finish our food Emily thanks Kelly and so does Lauren before they go back upstairs to her room. I take a glance at their swaying ass when they go back upstairs, followed by my father.

I look to Kelly and Demi that are still at the table. “Do you need any help?” I ask referring to cleaning the table and doing the dishes

"No, we're fine right?" Demi asks Kelly. "Yeah, no need darling. Thanks for asking though!" She replies with a smile.

“Ok,” I say getting up from my seat and walking upstairs.

While I’m heading to my room I decide to stop by Lauren's room’s door and see if I can listen to anything interesting happening inside

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I hear Lauren asking.

"What do you mean?" Emily asks

"Come on. Don't act all stupid with me now. I saw what happened downstairs." There's a pause.

"You did?"

"Yeah of course I did. I noticed your pulled up shorts and your constant eye contact with him."

Emily giggles. "Can you blame me?"

"Ugh!"

They are talking about me. Why is Lauren so angry? Does she really want more than just a blowjob? I start to think to myself while still eavesdropping wanting to see where this will go

"Oh my god, you're such a slut!" Lauren says

Emily begins to laugh "I know! But you are too!"

"Yeah, that is true."

There's a silence for a while. "Tom Brady is hot isn't he?" Emily says.

"Yeah, but have you seen Anthony Joshua?"

"No who's that?"

"Oh my god! He's so fucking hot!" After another short silence, Emily says "Holy shit!.... He could do anything he wants with me."

"Right?!"

Okay, they like athletic guys. But what Lauren told or did that made Emily know that she's a slut? Does she know about our little arrangement? I think while still in front of the door, but since they are not talking about me anymore and Kelly and Demi are probably coming upstairs soon I decide to head to my bedroom before anyone finds out what I was doing


After finishing her meal Demi goes upstairs and change into something more comfortable. After not seeing me for ages she decides to visit me. She knocks on the door. "Can I come in?" she asks in her strong British accent.

I’m on my bed, using my phone, shirtless, wearing just the same sweatpants I was wearing during dinner. “Sure, come on in,” I say not bothering to move

Demi walks into my room and a big waft of my nice cologne blows into her face. She's wearing some tight black booty shorts and a tight black top that shows off a lot of cleavages. "Hey. How are you?" She asks. "We haven't talked in ages so I thought it would be nice to have a bit of a catch-up." She says with a smile.

Please log in to view the image

Please log in to view the image

“Sure,” I say seating on the edge of the bed. “I’m fine. What about you? How's college? A lot of party invites and boys wanting to fuck you in bathroom stalls and other disgusting places?” I ask while looking at the big cleavage in front of me, hoping that the shorts are short enough for me to see her ass when she walks out of my room after we talk

"Hahahaha! No none of that luckily! But yeah college is great. I'm having a lot of fun there!" She says with a smile thinking of her boyfriend and the new friends she made. "So how about you? Met any girls yet?" she asks cheekily.

“One or two, but it’s senior year, I’ll be in college next year, so I’m not looking to settle down now,” I say looking at her still standing near the door. “You can seat in the bed or the chair if you want, there’s no need to be standing”

"Oh yeah thank you," she says closing the door behind her and sitting down on the comfortable chair facing my bed. "Would I be right in guessing that you met up with one of these girls last night?" she asks while smiling.

“Well, I don’t kiss and tell. I’m a gentleman” I say giving a small smile, before thinking about how I fucked Autumn and minutes later her mom. That’s not something a gentleman would do.

"Oh come on you can tell your sister right?" Demi asks, wanting to know what I've been doing when I'm not at home.

“Only if you promise not to tell a soul,” I say wanting to keep my sexual escapades on the low, at least inside this house. I don’t need Lauren being jealous and if my theory is correct, Kelly and Demi might be as slutty as her, which opens another family for me to take over. My own.

"Of course!" she whispers, leaning in wanting to know all the gossip about the girls in my school.

When she leans in I have a better view of her big tits being pressed against each other. If the material of her top wasn't good enough it would most definitely be ripped off by now. “Okay. I was at her place to do a group assignment and things happened. It's not that big of a deal but after studying and having some fun I was so tired that I didn't even though about coming back home, so I slept there”

"Wow! What's her name? And what does she look like?" Demi asks extremely surprised that her stepbrother's fucked a girl already and also wanting to know how beautiful this girl is.

“Her name is Autumn. Let me open her Instagram for you” I say before browsing on my phone. “Here”

Please log in to view the image

"Oh my god!" Demi says before looking down at her tits and feeling slightly inferior. She then looks back at the photo "She's so beautiful!"

“I’m surrounded by beautiful women in this house. I can't go lower than that” I say giggling

"Nick!" she says gasping and smiling at the same time. She's pretending to be outraged by my comment but she can't help but feel nice and warm inside. "So is she the only girl you've got your eyes on?" She asks more intrigued than before.

“What do you think I am? A player?” I ask thinking about the number of girls I've been hooking up lately. I can't tell her about all of them, but maybe about one or two others

"Well I mean you did have sex with a really hot girl on the second day of school," she replies, laughing to herself.

“And it's been the only sex that I've had for a while,” I say pretending that my last day in my previous town wasn't filled with goodbye quickies and that I wasn't very well welcomed by some MILF pussy on my first day of class here. “There are some hot girls at school, but it's still early to tell something for sure. Even with her.”

"Ok, ok!" she leans back and put her hands up "No need to get so defensive!" she says while smiling at how aggressive I'm acting.

“Sorry if I seemed aggressive. It was not my intention” I say smiling. “Tell me about you now. How's the new boyfriend thing going on?”

"Who told you about him?" I ask confused as she hasn't told me due to my absence from the house.

“Let’s just say I have my ways of knowing things,” I say mysteriously but it's just that my father told me after Kelly telling him. “So... I told you about my love life. Your turn”

"I don't think you told me everything but ok," she replies. "So uhm what do you wanna know about Mike?"

“The name was a good start,” I say laughing showing her that I just knew that she has a boyfriend. “How is he? What he has that made you wanna settle down in uni?”

"He's a really nice guy. He's a history major but he's also really athletic. To be honest I think you'd really like him." she says smiling.

“Yeah? Bring him here someday then. I’d like to know him. But history? Really, Demi? I always thought you were more a wall street girl or maybe looking for a doctor or lawyer”

"I know right! I don't know there's just something about him," she answers while looking up and daydreaming about him.

“Well, he must have something really special to make you look at the ceiling thinking about him. Maybe you can introduce me to one of your friends. I'd like to see if any of them would make me feel that way”

"Yeah maybe," she says with a smile. She looks at her phone and notice the time. "I've gotta go to bed now cos I've got class in the morning." She gets up from the chair and hugs me as I'm sitting down. This plants her fat boobs directly in my face. As she rests her chin on my head she whispers "Goodnight."

“Goodnight” I answer back holding her by the hips and resting my face on her soft big breasts. They are not as big as Autumn’s but to say that they are small would be a lie. My urge is to pull her on top of me and start to suck on them, but I control myself and just enjoy the hug before we let go of each other.

She pulls out of the hug, disappointed that I didn't just rip her clothes off and fucked her even though she just talked about the guy she's dating. She walks away, her big British butt shaking as she walks through the open doorway and to her room.

As she walks away I stare at her big ass swaying side to side. Those cheeks are definitely bigger than Autumn’s and Sommer’s. Maybe only comparable to Mrs Texas. When she leaves my room I fall back on my bed and sight thinking about fucking her fat ass. Damn dad, why you married someone with such hot daughters? At least I know that Lauren is up for some fun with me I think to myself before sleeping thinking about doing a threesome with both Lauren and Demi.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)