More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nomix Nomix

What's next?

Arrive

After a long, 3 hour trip of just driving, you are finally able to see the large estate just over a hill. The sun is shining and the light is reflecting off of the many windows making the structure glow.

"Guys. I see it!" You say over excitedly and everyone stops their conversations and tries to see the building. You look at the rear view mirror and see your oldest friend, Christian move his permed, brown hair to the side away from his eyes so he can get a better look.

Next to him is your taken friend Luk still sleeping next to him. He's blonde with blue eyes and always wears a red jacket. He's a good guy though but he only came to chill with the boys.

Besides him is Luk's friend, Yacoob who pulls his hat up over his brown eyes before rubbing them to get a better look at the mansion. He is completely amazed at the building.

"This summer's gonna be live!" Shouts your best friend Doe who is sat beside you. He begins jumping in his seat and stretching before pulling his glasses up and drags his hair back to reveal his brown eyes.

*Beep*

You then hear someone honking and look behind you to see a red car which all the girls are in. You then decide to honk back to let them know that you too are equally excited.

Finally, once you pull up into the large driveway with a fountain in the middle, you all exit and take your bags out before entering the massive common room together.

As you enter the large wooden doors, you see the longest stairway ever breaking up into different sides before leading to another open area. There are also tons of doors that lead to various rooms you never knew existed. You are all taken away with the sight of this.

"Alright guys." Says Doe breaking your amazement as he walks up three steps before looking at you. "Although this is a very nice house, there's only 5 rooms and 10 of us. So to make it interesting, We're gonna have 1 boy and 1 girl to a room" he says with a devilish smile.

"Everyone pick out a name" he says as he extends both hands to reveal 5 pieces of paper on each hand. You decide to go first and reach into his hand before picking up a roughly folded piece of paper and you begin unfolding it...

Who did you get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)