More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Where to?

Around town

You decide to take a stroll around town and cause your own brand of chaos.

You first found a thirty-something ebony woman in a grey business suit talking on a cell phone waiting for traffic to stop. Once she finished her call, you stopped her.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Are you aware that your face isn't currently covered in cum and that you aren't publicly masturbating?" You asking in a falsely concerned voice. "Uh....yes, I am aware, why would I do that?" She asked.

"Well, I'm in the beauty industry and a recent study out of China shows that having a cum covered face clears all facial pores and nearly eliminates things like sagging and crow's feet. And another study out of London says that publicly masturbating reduces the chance of developing cancer due to the increased heart rate." You completely lie.

"Oh? Well, I get some cum on me and masturbate as soon as I can!" She says with a smile and walks off. "Oh! One more thing, scientists in Canada say to show your tits in the open to....increase work productivity." You again lie as she begins to undo her suit top and remove her bra before walking off.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)