More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bradchung bradchung

What's next?

Arizona

Arizona, 1800

Princess Puma lay flat on her back...her arms extended on either side of her curvaceous and muscular brown body...her big brown breasts were naked...rising and falling slowly..her legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist. She had been knocked when someone rubbed chloroform on her breasts and nipples...a surefire way to put her to sleep. She had come to an abandoned mine to rescue a young boy trapped there...but succeeded only in getting put to sleep by an unknown attacker...who stared at her from behind a mask which shielded him from the effects of the glowing rocks.

"Ain't no way you're taking my silver you big breasted claim jumper!...Folks said you can't handle the sleep stuff of them big boobs o yours..an they was right..." sneered the man as he grabbed Princess Puma under her arms and dragged her over to a wheel barrow. He unceremoniously dumped her inside of the wheel barrow...her musclar arms and legs dangling out of the sides.... while her head rested on the edge of the top of the barrow. "Take her outta here boy...I got plans for the both of you.." instructed the masked man..to Jimmy Ingram who did as he was told and wheeled the Princes Puma out of the cave with he strange glowing rocks.

Some time later...Princess Puma was stirred from her chloroform induced slumber..when she felt hands..male hands touching her broad shoulders and coldness against her chest...in the vicinity of her large dark brown nipples...and a voice speaking to her. "Ma'am...Ma'am..Wake up...Please...You gotta wake up...Please!" pleaded Jimmy Ingram. "Ooooh..Who...Who is touching me...My breasts are exposed...Where am I?...What's going on??" sighed the busty heroine as her blue eyes fluttered open in the slits of her mask. As her vision cleared...Princess Puma discovered she was lying on her back..her hands tied behind her back with ropes..her expansive chest exposed...and the 15 year old boy looking at her.

"Jimmy...Jimmy Ingram..." said Rebecca as she looked at the boy who was her student in her regular identity. "You're..You're than hero lady...Princess Puma...I know you from your wanted posters..." said Jimmy. "Yes Jimmy...I'm Princess Puma..and I'm what you'd call a heroine..." replied the busty heroine. "I was so scared Princess Puma...You were asleep for a long time...I thought you wouldn't wake up.." said Jimmy who could not stop looking at the huge brown mounds of her naked chest. "Yes...The last thing I remember was being with you in a cavern with glowing rocks...I suspect that they have some kind of strange hypnotic power...they made you become a statue...while for me they...Uh...put bad thoughts in my head...which made me go to sleep..." said Rebecca...as she watched the way the boy was looking at her naked breasts.

Slowly Princess Puma got to her feet. She felt her large dark brown nipples beginning to soften. "But that was then...and this is now!" she declared. Flexing her muscular arms..she easily snapped the ropes binding her wrists together. "Wow!..You've gotta be strong like 20 men...How'd you do that Princess Puma?" asked the impressed Jimmy. "Can you keep a secret Jimmy?" asked Rebecca as she placed her right hand on his left shoulder. "Sure" replied the boy as he watched her large brown breasts jiggling inches away from his face. "It all has to do with my breasts...They're the source of my super powers...if any man hurts them...or touches them in a way to arouse me...I've got ..but to let them knock me out...I always go to sleep for a long time when that happens. "Wow!..I'll keep your secret...You can trust me" Jimmy assured her.

Princess Puma smiled at the young boy who in every day life was one of her students in Willow Creek..and then walked over to the locked iron door which sealed them in the cave. Jimmy watched in awe as she grabbed the heavy padlock in her right hand..crushed it as if it were made out of paper and opened the door. "Come on son...Let's get you home to your family..." said the busty heroine as she walked out of the cell and Jimmy followed close behind her. As they walked...Rebecca saw the boy glancing at her large brown breasts..which swayed freely from side to side in the absence of her puma pelt bra which had been taken off while she was . "Once I find my bra...I'll be able to take Jimmy's mind of my breasts...Once I find whoever put us in that cell...I'll leave him tied up for the Marshal...My husband John..." she resolved.

Princess Puma did not have to wait long..as their captor...a man wearing dirty coveralls and a lead mask over his face..to conceal his identity and protect him from the glowing rocks in the mine...came rushing towards them with a pick axe. "You ain't gittin away from me you big boobed claim jumper!!" he cried. Without hesitation...the busty superwoman...stood in front of young Jimmy..raising her muscular arms and spreading her muscular legs slightly apart as she assumed a fighting stance. "You won't harm anyone!!..This ends now!!" declared Princess Puma as she swung her muscular left leg in the man's direction.

He grunted in pain as the ball of her left foot made contact with his head and he fell to the ground.... "You had the advantage of those glowing rocks which placed my breasts in a stupor!..You won't surprise me again this time you fiend..." quipped Princess Puma as she rushed over to the fallen man and took off his mask. Her blue eyes widened in the slits of her mask as she saw his face. "Why it's old Jeddiah Murdock...the owner of this mine...those rocks have made him lose his mind...made him go mad...I'll get the doctor to treat him back in Willow Creek...after I get you home Jimmy..." said the topless heroine.

"You ain't going nowhere Boobcat!" sneered a man's voice. Princess Puma whirled round to see two masked men standing behind her..their pistols aimed right at her. One of them was holding Jimmy Ingram...his right hand over Jimmy's mouth..to prevent him from screaming. "The kid's comin with us...Long with the silver in this mine...You ain't gonna do nothing to stop us!" said the bandit holding Jimmy. "You two are the bank robbers who the Marshal is looking for...You're right...I can't let you hurt the boy...You clearly have me at a disadvantage...Your move...gentlemen..." said Princess Puma as she raised her hands in surrender. The second bank robber walked up to her...keeping his pistol aimed at her.

"We're taking this boy an riding outta here Boobcat..An you ain't gonna do nothing to stop us...This'll keep you quiet for a spell!" snarled the bank robber. "UNHHHH!!!!" groaned Princess Puma as the robber painfully pistol whipped her across the large brown mounds of her naked chest. The busty heroine collapsed to the ground..flat on her back..her muscular arms and legs flailing in the air. Jimmy watched as Rebecca's right arm stretched past her head...her left hand reaching to touch her throbbing breasts...before falling limp at her sides. Princess Puma's muscular legs spread themselves wide apart...as her blue eyes fluttered...once..twice..in the slits of her mask before closing as she blacked out.

Moments later..the two robbers were riding away from the mine with Jimmy Ingram as their hostage...and silver from the mine in their saddle bags. They thought they were home free until they saw a cloud of dust approaching them head on..and in the middle of it..they were stunned to see the Princess Puma coming at them at top speed...no longer topless..having recovered her missing bra. "Surprise gentlemen!..You underestimated my powers of recovery!..You can think about it in jail!" quipped the busty heroine as she simultaneously knocked them senseless and off their horses with her fists.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)