More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Musicetta Musicetta

The Awakening.

Arin's New Form.

Arin groaned softly as he awoke. He was bathed in sweat, his body writhing with an odd tingle. He didn't look down, instead looking up and around himself. The cave was entirely dark, but now, he could see. There was a quiet peace to the cave, that he now understood. In his head he knew he was now a creation of the cave.

A creation of the cave. Huh. He repeated the thought in his head a few more times, normally it would sound odd and entirely out of place. But now, it felt natural. He lifted his head, looking down at his new form. His eyes widened in shock as he looked down at what he saw.

The form his body had taken was purely sexual, built for incredibly heightened pleasure. His previously toned body had slimmed down into a beautiful feminine frame, widening out an insane amount at the hips. His ass lifted him up off the ground, his legs matching the thickness of his new rear end. From his crotch jetted 5 new cocks, each hanging down limp, at least down to his knees.

He had to be at least 6'4" by that point, so the low hangers he had were an accomplishment. As he reached a hand down to brush one, a feeling of the most intense pleasure he had ever felt shot through him. It was nigh on orgasmic for the newly awoken man, but yet he did not cum. Arin smiled perversely.

It was then he discovered the true majesty of his new cocks. As he paid them mind they began to harden, or so he thought. He gained control over them as they began to move around. Prehensile cocks, he thought to himself, not a bad addition at all.

It was when he stood he felt a new biological imperative drive through his brain like a hot spike. The cave had blessed him. Blessed, blessed, blessing, blessed, bless. Different forms of the word echoed in his mind, as it went blank along with his expression. He would spread. He would bless. Arin was the first, the first of many.

The first of the next evolution.

Arin explores the pleasures of his new form.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)