More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cinderellafour cinderellafour

Live the life of which Princess?

Ariel

The second page of the book is well worn, a number of circles are discernable around the name you too have been tempted towards. Mermaids... transformation? That sounds exactly like the kind of thing you'd sign up for.

On the second enthusiastic swoop around the name, your pen cuts through the page. But even before you have time to consider the damage you've caused, a narrow jet of water is shot at you at high pressure. It grows in power and intensity, and before you realise it, it has filled the room, or rather where the room was last time you checked... where it went, you can't quite be sure.

The room isn't the only thing that has been seemingly washed away either. You're treading water, completely naked. Suddenly a grabs at your ankles forcing them tightly together. You struggle helplessly, but quickly give in. This must be the transformation you ordered after all...

Your feet appear to be melting into each other, and before long, your legs begin their bizzare fusion, as if someone were running a zip between your inner thighs and towards your hips. Your lower half solidifies shortly, becoming your tail. Rather more quickly, you find yourself with a head full of luscious red hair. A pair of shells float conveniently to your chest to hide your modesty. You wonder how long you'll keep those on...

Somehow, the book has remained with you, apparently unspoilt by the flood. You open to a random page and see the words 'Choose where to begin the story'...

Where to begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)