More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What Celebrity do you manage?

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grade was such a bitch you thought she was the sexiest being God ever made. “She was just so bratty and sometimes got annoying acting like she was all high and mighty.

You call her, and tell her come into my office, and as soon as she got into my office she started complaining. “You better be here to tell me you’ve renegotiated my contract.”

“Miss Grande I’m sorry I haven’t done that yet.”

“Worthless loser” she grinned her teeth, and starred at me angrily.

“I’m sorry Ariana I really am.”

“It’s Miss Ariana to you only my friends, and fans may call me Ariana loser.”

“Okay well you can watch some television because I’m going to renegotiate your contract” you say lying.

“Finally get to it loser” she said laughing, and as she did You turn on the tv where it had a hypnosis spiral.

“What the fuck” she replied as she felt her eyes her very heavy. You grin as you watch her struggle. “Just give in” you say wanting this to work so badly.

She finally gives in about 10 minutes of trying to fight the hypnosis, and she looked like she was asleep.

“Ariana can you here me?” You ask this hoping that it truly worked, and that for once you wouldn’t be a loser to her.

She nodded her head you practically jump with excitement that it actually worked. You start to wonder if you should get on this little bitch for always treating you like shit, or if you’d just make her your girlfriend. You think about a third option which was you make her your personal sex toy, and they were all good options you thought to yourself.

Which idea do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)