More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by archer15 archer15

What arena do you wish to visit?

Arena #1 TV

Fitting to the TV theme that this Arena was to boast, it had a rather small live audience, however there where cameras everywhere. The few lucky fans present where on the edge of their seats, their wildest fantasies about to come true. Meanwhile around the world TV sets were tuned in for a one of a kind show (though hopefully not the last of it's kind).

In the center of the many camera?s views laid the ring; looking rather mundane at the moment. It was the standard squared circle, however everyone was aware that the rules could change at any moment and the ring could become enclosed in a cage, surrounded by other competitor?s, turned into a mud pit, or one of any other infinite possibilities.

The announcer stepped forward, "Gentlemen and the few ladies, please make sure that no children are watching and get ready to enjoy the show of your lives" he said as the crowd roared their approval. "First, we need to determine the brackets. Some of suggested genres, sci-fi characters battling it out, teen stalets ripping each other's clothes to shreds, wrestling diva's taking it to each other in a whole new fashion or great movie characters in the best role of their lives. However, perhaps it would be best to have some cross battle, sci-fi vs. fantasy, movie vs. television, new shows vs. old? The bracket types are up to our fans, as our how the matches are fought, please choose, and get ready for a wild show!"

Who, and what, is up first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)