More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

What rule does she change first? What happens?

Area beautification first

Jane saw two fat cows holding hands as they waddled down the street. Maybe it had been who she use to be, but something made her want to vomit in disgust. She looked at her phone and clicked the new rule icon and a prompt with a keyboard came up.

“All women are naturally fit and keep themselves in great physical shape. Everyone is essentially a Glamazon Fitness and Beauty model.”

Jane hit enter and then felt dizzy for a half second. As soon as it had happened it had passed. Jane looked back over the but the two women who had disgusted her before were gone. Instead there were a pair of fit toned attractive ladies in their forties holding hands. Either one could be on the cover of a swimsuit magazine from the shape of them. Jane looked at the street lamp next to her, unless she was crazy she was now a bit taller herself. She looked at her reflection in a shop window and noticed she was hot! She could pass for Xena if she broke out a leather and brass dress. Looking around, most women could pass for Wonder Woman or another spandex clad perfect fitness fantasy.

Jane smiled and put the phone in her purse and went into the coffee shop next to her for a cup before going to work.

Around her she could overhear various conversations, some from the mundane to the more interesting. A few ladies were comparing notes on their workouts and how they were doing with fitness goals.

What problem does Jane "Solve" next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)