More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Doctor The Doctor

Keep working?

Are you blind, or stupid?

Work is important, but so is the love of your life. She's had a long, hard day. Her colleague is a bit of an ass, her boss is exasperating, and her best friend and colleague is... how could you word this? Oh, come on. She's hopeless. Hot, but hopeless. Adorable, hardworking, and absolutely hopeless. You understand, you truly do, why Jenny keeps saving her bacon again and again and again, but sometimes you harbor a little concern that your superwoman of a girlfriend might push herself too hard trying to work two jobs a day...

You walk to her and embrace her. She melts in your arms and puts her forehead on your neck. Her breathing has a weird effect on you, both soothing your worries and warming your passions. You raise her head with a tender finger and peck her lips. Her breasts are pressing against your chest still, and while you know them well, they still make you hot and bothered in less time than it takes to notice them, which, in that elegant top, is actually not very long.

You're quite tempted to grab her ass and lift her up. On the other hand, maybe what she really needs is a tender moment of mutual love and comfort... it's not like you can't have wild sex later in the evening.

Should you get naughty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)