More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Burlap Burlap

What does she say?

Are you OK?

"Are you OK? I saw your ship go down and so I dived in to save you. I swam back to shore, pulling you on the bit of wood you laid on while you were ." the dark haired beauty was explaining. "Then when I saw that you were a man, I had to see if the legends were indeed true, I needed to see if you had a penis."

John groaned, his cock was still hard. This hot bitch was sucking his dick like 3 minutes ago and now she appears to show no plan to do it again. He needs to try and get her to suck him off. He looked down at his throbbing, 8 inch dick in pain, then looked up at the woman and said rasply, "Please don't stop." She looked at him and asked confused, "What, do you want me to continue making love to your penis?" John bites his lower lip and nods. She smiles at John very warmly and lovingly and lovers her head to his crotch.

She takes the entire cock into her mouth in one fluid motion, and caught John off guard as he felt his dick go down her throat. He groaned out loud, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he places his hands on the back of her head and holds her there. He looks down to her as she looks up and their eyes lock. She gives him a cheeky wink and there could then feel her humming while her tongue licked the shaft of his cock. What truly amazed him was the fact that she wasn't begging for air with his cock still firmly down her tight throat.

He released her head and she slowly pulled her head back, moaning like a slut as if his enormous man meat was the tastiest thing in the the world, still licking his dick, lips still tightly wrapped around his dick. She pulled her head back further, until only the head was in her mouth. She then stuck the tip of her tongue into John's dickhole. She then started jerking off his shaft, while her tongue was still in his dickhole. She was twisting her head now, John moaned, "OH, FUUUUUUUUUUUCK" she released her tongue from his dickhole, the pulled the cock out of her mouth with what had to be the loudest and wettest pop he had ever heard. She continued to jerk him off at an alarming rate, John then says, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." his head rolled back as he came. He started to spurt rope after rope of cum straight onto this slut's face. She didn't even flinch as the first rope hit her in the eye, the second one landed on her nose, the third one splattered her forehead. He looked down at this bitch, and the sight of her gorgeous face being covered in thick cum made him cum again. It hit her left cheek and travelled diagonally upwards to her forehead.

Fuck she looked so hot like that. But then, she scooped up the cum on her forehead with her finger, brought it down to her mouth and ate it. He moaned as she licked it all off her finger. "Great Aphrodite above! This tastes better than what the ancient texts say!" she hungrily scooped the rest of the cum into her mouth, and swallowed it, without wasting a single drop. She looks up and pleads, "Please give me more! It's so delicious!" John just looks down at her and smiles, suddenly exhausted from that little session. "Not for a while. A man can only do that once a while, maybe in a few hours we can do it again." She pouts sadly and says, "Very well. I should take you to the council. My mother doesn't really like outsiders coming to our island. My name is Diana Prince." "My name is John Doe."

"Now that formalities are out of the way, let me show you the rest of the island" Diana says.

What happens next, tour of the island, or does Diana try to get some more cum

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)