More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whizzper whizzper

Who answers the door?

April.

The door opens and you see your girlfriend April standing there in just a towel and a loving smile. Her hair is matted down and still sopping wet. Drops glisten on her breasts. "Hey, lover. Get in here."

You smile as you enter the house wrapping your arms around her waist as she wraps hers around your neck. You kiss her, and lift her off the ground a couple inches. She moans into the kiss as you step further into the house.

She breaks the kiss and stares into your eyes. "I have a great gift for you today. Because I love you so much. Wait down here, okay? I'm just going to get changed."

"Not a problem." You say, letting your lover down to the floor.

"Be back in fifteen minutes." She says in a sing song voice, then turns and runs up the stairs.

You watch her run up the stairs, marvelling at her toned ass rippling with each step. You have found yourself getting hypnotized by that ass for five months now, and you don't think you'll ever get tired of watching it move.

With a deep breath to calm the stirring of your cock you walk into the living room to wait for your girlfriend.

How long do you wait, and what's the gift?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)