More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raptor759 raptor759

How are you going to go about getting the girls?

Apply to become a peer tutor.

You realize you are in college to study, and figure the peer tutoring program is the best way to keep you on the right track. You wander out into bright sunlight and past the sunbathing girls, letting your eyes linger on their firm breasts and flat stomachs a bit longer than is strictly appropriate. You follow the concrete path through the maze of buildings, passing more sunbathers and a couple games of hacky-sack and Frisbee. Eventually, you find the administrative building.

When you enter the building you are met by a cool gush of air-conditioned air. It takes a second for your eyes to adjust to the dim light. A slim woman with graying brown hair, and small reading spectacles, probably in her 50s, greets you, “Can I help you?” A sign on her desk identifies her as Miss Jonstone. You explain that you want to join the peer tutoring program. She replies, “Ah, then you want to see Professor Sun.” She gives you directions to another room in the building.

You thank her and walk towards an elevator. You push the button and wait, finally the bell rings and as the door opens you step right in—to a girl. You knock heads and a bundle of books and papers fall to the ground. You both apologize and reach down to begin gathering the clutter, knocking heads again in the process. Eventually, you do gather her belongings and hand them to her, getting a good look at her in the process. She’s a small girl, with long mousey brown hair and thick glasses. She’s got a cute button nose, and a well-rounded face, although she isn’t wearing much make-up, if any. She is dressed conservatively in a yellow button-up blouse, and a black, knee-length skirt, with open-toed heels. You are just about to introduce yourself, when she apologizes again and darts away. As you watch her leave you see Miss Jonstone down the small observing the scene over her glasses and smirking. You blush as you enter the elevator and head up to Professor Sun’s office.

You find the right room. A sign on the open door identifies the woman inside as Professor Jia Sun. Inside you see a woman in her late-20s or early-30s. She’s got traditional Chinese features with her hair done up in a tight bun. She’s wearing a business suit and pouring over several books at once. You knock on the door and she looks up. You go through the formalities of introduction and she sets you up with an additional reading list, meeting times, and class times for the peer tutoring program. As you walk out and examine the reading list, you hope you haven’t bitten off more than you can chew.

When you get back to the dorm a group of people are gathered in the common room. It quickly becomes apparent what’s going on. The group, about twelve guys and girls, has found a party to go to. They are pressuring a petite, pretty redhead to join. You recognize the girl, she lives just down the hall from you, and she seems adamantly opposed to going out. Just then the guy who seems to be in charge, notices you’ve walked in. “How about you?” he asks. “Gina here has a friend in Tri Delt, and they’re having an open-house tonight. You in?”

You think about it. You’re pretty sure Tri-Delta is a sorority, but sorority or fraternity, it should be a good party. But you’re also intrigued by the little redhead, who has made it clear she’s staying in for the evening. Your aching arms betray your original purpose, to start the massive amount of reading necessary for the tutoring program.

What will you do tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)