More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

What should Karen do?

Apologise and come back later

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ma'am, I didn't realise you were still here. I'll come back later..."

Karen blushed a little. She always did when these things happened. She'd heard stories about hotel maids who'd walked in on naked men and been either seduced or, in some cases, . She'd heard it happen with couples, and the maid had been invited or into joining in. She'd even heard of maids who had run off with the guest. And she had, rarely, heard of it happening with female guests.

She turned and caught the door before it could close, stepped back out, then reached around the door and moved the "Do Not Disturb" tag from the inside handle to the outside one. The door to the room closed with a click, Karen returned to her trolley and pushed it along the corridor to the next room. This one proved to be empty, although from the state of the bed and bathroom, the two (apparently male judging by the strewn clothing and various items in the bathroom) occupants had been having a lot of fun the night before.

As she cleaned and tidied the room. Karen fantasised about what might have happened in that other room, had she stayed...

The End

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)