More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Su Do Nim Su Do Nim

5:48 pm on a Friday in late Spring, think of the opportunities

Anybody mind a tag along?

On a Friday night this nice, there were a number of her friends that would be all but guaranteed to have plans for the evening. They may not have invited her, but Sabiyya knew her friends well enough to be sure that they wouldn't mind having her along.

Three people specifically came to mind as the most viable.

Vaidehi Bhatta didn't go out as much as some of Sabiyya's other friends. As an architect, even her job didn't always demand that she leave home. It wasn't hard to get her out, but she was rarely the one to initiate. Assuming she was through with work and no one else had gotten to her first, she was likely killing time with some online video game.

Hao Shui played for the city's local minor league basketball team. As often as not, she was busy training. However, if Sabiyya remembered correctly, she had a game tomorrow. There was a good chance she would be free until then so as to avoid overexerting herself.

Holly Bennett was one of the most easygoing people Sabiyya knew. Her philosophy as a music composer was to take in and enjoy as much of life as she could. According to her, it made for good inspiration. Holly loved a party scene. Sabiyya would bet money that she had plans to go out tonight.

Which friend does Sabiyya reach out to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)