More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elkomusic elkomusic

There's a knock on your door

Answer it

You walk over to the door, curious as to who could be outside. You look through the peephole, and see your attractive neighbour, Nicole. She's wearing a white tank top and sweats, with her light brown hair tied back in a messy bun. You've never spoken to her much, but ever since you ran into her at your apartment complex' gym a few weeks ago wearing booty shorts and a sports bra, she'd been added to your fap bank.

You open the door, and do your best not to stare at the cleavage her tank top is showing. It would be difficult not to look if any girl was wearing that, but Nicole especially; her massive double-Ds were straining against the thin fabric, rendering it almost see-through.

"Hi! Nicole, right? What can I do for you?" you ask politely, channeling all of your willpower into staring at her green eyes, rather than her god-tier tits.

"Yeah, it's Nicole! I think the mailman must have gotten our boxes mixed up. I got this letter addressed to you, and I didn't realize until I was all the way back to my apartment." She hands you a letter. You give it a cursory glance, but it's nothing important. Just a bill, or some such.

"Thanks, Nicole," you say. All of a sudden, you feel something at the back of your mind, something you can't quite put your finger on. That some feeling you had when you woke up this morning. You remember the dream, the power of 'freeuse.'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)