More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sco Sco

Do I answer, and if I do, who is it?

Answer it..........it's your friend Bob

"Hey Tom" Bob says enthusiastically over the phone "What are you up to?"

"Ah, just checking in on some of the girls across the street." I say

"Putting the telescope to good use I see. That's good." Bob says with a laugh. "I'm having some people over, why don't you come?"

"Sure" I say "I'll be over in a second". I hang up the phone, grab my keys and walk out the door. Since Bob's house is just a few blocks over you decide to walk. I walk by Julie's house, but the lights are off and it seems like no one is home. Julie is a girl in my physics class and pretty damn hot, not to mention her roommates.

As I walk past Julie's house, I see Bob's and jog up to the front porch. Just as I'm about to ring the bell, Bob opens the door and steps out.

"That was quick." says Bob in a suprised tone "I'm just heading out to get some beer. Jared was supposed to bring some, but the dumbass forgot. Just go in and make yourself at home."

"Cool." I say as I walk past him into the house. Bob shuts the door behind me and I hear him walk off. I walk though the hallway to the kitchen where I hear some voices. Standing in the kitchen is Jared and Bob's girlfriend, Natalie, talking. Natile is a tall borwn haired girl with brown eyes. She hot not to mention pretty smart. Tonight she has on a tight shirt that shows off her perky tits and a pair of jeans.

"Hey" I say when I see them

"Hey Tom." they both say almost in unison.

I hear more voices in the living room next the kitchen. "Who else is here?" I ask

"Oh, a few guys Bob knows from his english class." Jared says "That kinda why we are in here, we don't really know them and it is kinda akward."

"I see" I say srcatching my head "I have an idea to break the ice. I have two questions. First, does Bob still have the beer bong?"

"Yeah, it's in the cabinet." Natalie says with a puzzled look.

"Great" I say "Second, do those two chicks still live next door?"

"Becky and Erin? Yeah they still live there. Why?" asks Jared

"You'll see" I say "Just get the beer bong and round up the people and I'll be right back." I turn and walk out the front door.

"But we don't have any beer!" I hear Natalie call after me as I shut the door. I walk across the yard to the house where Becky and Erin live and ring the door bell. A brown haired girl with blond highlights answers the door.

"Can I help you?" she asks. She's wearing a tank top and shorts. The tank top is tight and really shows off her great clevage.

"Yeah, my name is Tom and I'm a friend of Bob's." I explain "Could you and your roommate come over to his house for a second?"

"Um, what for." she asks curiously

"Oh nothing bad, we just need your help real quick." I say

"Ok, I guess." she says "Erin! We have to go to Bob's for a sec."

"Ok, let me get some pants on." Erin calls from upstairs.

"We don't really have time for that." I say and walk past Becky and up the stairs. When I get to the top I see a girl standing there with a tight little black t-shirt on and little pink panties. She has shoulder length blond hair and nice legs.

"Excuse me." she says a little annoyed

"Let's go baby." I say and grab her hand.

"I need pants!" she exclaims.

"No you don't. Just follow me." I say as I lead her down the stairs. Becky is waiting by the door and Erin slips on some shoes before we step out into the night. I lead them over to Bob's and take them into the kitchen. Natalie, Jared and about six other dudes are standing there.

"Ok, now what?" askes Natalie holding the beer bong.

"Well, since we don't have any beer I'm gonna give you the next best thing. Me and the boys are gonna give you a cum bong." I say.

"Yeah" I hear the crowd of guys say standing around the kitchen table. Becky and Erin just look at each other

Natalie gives me a weird look and says "Um, I have a boyfriend."

"Ah, fuck it. You know you like the idea. Don't even try and say you don't." I exclaim. Natalie just smiles and turns red. "Great, lets get cracking. Gather round boys and Natalie I think you know what to do with the funnel." The boys walk over and form a circle around Natalie. "This is where you come in ladies. You have to help us cum in the funnel."

"Ok!" Becky giggles and walks over towrds the guys.

"That's the spirit." I cheer. I grab Erin and pull her close to me. I pull her panties down to her knees and she steps out of them. "C'mere and suck my cock." I say to her as I whip it out. She kneels before me and and takes it into her mouth, sucking hard and fast. One of the other guys comes and stands next to me and forces his dick into Erin's face. She grabs hold of and and strokes it for a while before she starts to suck on it while stroking my cock. Another guy walks up next to the group and forces his dick into Erin's face, only to have her start sucking his cock. I hear a grunt from the other side of the circle and I see Becky milking some guys cock into the funnel that Natalie is holding below him. Another guy, who had just been jacking off waiting a turn with one of the girls, runs over to the funnel and empties his load into it. After seeing this, the two guys that Erin is pleasing yell that they are about to cum. Erin takes one cock in each hand and vigorously jacks them off into the funnel, careful to not spill a drop. Four of us had cum and now there were four left. Becky was stroking Jared's cock and sucking on the other guy's across the circle. On this side of the circle, Erin was started to suck the guys cock next to me and resumed stroking mine. The guy across from me had taken Becky's head and was fucking her mouth. He grunted everytime he his rod down her throat.

"Oh fuck!" he yelped as he shoots his wad in Becky's mouth. When he was done, Becky calmly leans over the funnel and spits the contents of his mouth into it. Seeing this action sets both Jared and the guy next to me off. They bolt over to the funnel and beat off into it. Natalie smiles as she had been the whole time watching them do this.

All that was left was me. "Lick my nuts Erin while I jack off." I say knowing this will easily bring me over the edge. Erin begins to lick my balls as I stroke my rigid pole. "Hell yeah." I exclaim as I watch her pretty face lick my nut sack. After A bit more of this, I feel my balls tighten and I say "I'm gonna cum!"

Natalie ushers the funnel over to me and Erin jacks my cock off with two hands into the funnel. As I finish, I look down to notice that the funnel is almost full. I guess eight guys can cum quite a bit.

"Showtime!" I say and Natalie hands the bong to Becky and Becky holds it high above Natalie's head. Natalie takes the tube of the bong, brings it to her lips and takes her thumb off the hole. The cum shoots dow the tube and into her waiting mouth. She swallows almost all of it except for a little bit that she coughs up onto her chin.

"That is the hottest and most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life!" exclains Erin.

So what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)