More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybeast_710 sexybeast_710

Who has called your name?

Another school mate

"Matt? I thought you had joined the army! What are you doing here?" You ask as politely as possible.

You and him had a falling out after he decided that it would be funny to ask your crush out on a date, in front of your face, after you had just told him that you had a crush on Sam. Suitably pissed off, you decided to pick a fight. You won, after a single punch to the stomach left him breathless. Sam later said that he had tried to her at an after party for Valedictory, prior to the fight. You received a 6 month good behaviour bond, and a $1500 fine for . You proudly accepted, as you would do anything for Sam.

You zoned out when he started to talk about the way he had been treating his subordinates in the army, like shit, and you decided to leave Matt and Josh. You want to get back to your high rise apartment you won in a raffle after buying a $10 ticket on your 18th birthday. The apartment located 50m above the city CBD had everything $1.9mil could buy: views above all else over the water, home theatre, balcony with a spa, and a kickass recording studio and mixing desk. You wanted to become a part time DJ, but time, and money didn't allow it. University costs too much.

You have several options to get home: get a taxi, walk, or take your mate's '12 Impreza WRX STI which you are trying to save up for. Josh is upgrading to the new WRX soon, but needs a buyer for the old one to afford it. He's asking $28,500 for it. You have $27,250 stashed. Your upcoming apprenticeship should help, but you can't guarantee it.

How do you decide to get home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)