More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Comcast Comcast

Anything Eventful Happen on The Walk?

Another Day of High School (Power Goes To His Head Path)

Holding the stone Chuck thought for a moment. He didn’t want to quite return home yet as he wanted to test out this powerful stone he had found. However it didn’t seem there were many people around so he decided this called for a first test.

“It should be the next day with me on my way to school now.” Chuck said out loud. And sure enough it seemed the day restarted as the sun began to rise with a brisk chill in the air. Now even less people weee around on the streets. Chuck also found himself flipped around facing the direction towards school. He made good on his wish and started walking that way.

Chuck strolled down the sidewalk looking around at the other students that were also walking to school that day. A majority of them were guys but one stuck out among the small crowd. The one sticking out was Juliana Romano the most popular girl in school.

Chuck always had a thing for her but he wasn’t even sure she knew he existed he decided this would be his next move.

Things Are Too Easy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)