More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tooru Tooru

What's inside the box?

Another, smaller box

Chris and Molly peeked inside the cardboard box, wherein laid another box. A box that had a button on it...? They looked at each other in confusion before Molly reached in and took it out. She was able to hold in the palm of her hand with ease, and it wasn't particularly heavy either. The box was completely blue besides the big red button that was fixed on top of it. Molly placed it down on the desk in front of her.

"If that ain't the most sus thing ever, I don't know what is. It somehow looks shoddily put together. I still have a ton of questions, but obviously my main question is what'll happen if you press that button? Whoever made this surely knows that one of the hardest things to resist is pushing a big red button. I mean, how can you not? They clearly want it to be pressed. It almost feels like some sorta trap." Chris speculated. "Are you sure you wanna press it?"

"I don't know... Worst case scenario - it's some sorta prank. There's no way it's a bomb or something, right? I know I get picked on a lot, but I can't imagine anyone wants me dead. Surely I haven't pissed anyone off that much, right?" Molly's hand shook slightly as she raised her hand and placed it on top of the button. "Aaaaah, I really want to but I'm so nervous!"

"Then how about we do it together?" suggested Chris, before softly placing his hand on top of her own.

Molly blushed as she felt his hand on top of her own, and in an instant she felt much more at ease. "Okay... Sounds good to me. Ready? 3... 2... 1... NOW!" shouted Molly, as they pressed the button.

What happens when the button is pressed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)