More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milneo9 Milneo9

NIS announcement

Announcement

It was just a regular Friday at Springfield high school when principle skinner came over the schools tannoy system informing the students that an important announcement needs to be made and that all students should report to the auditorium. Before long the whole school had gathered in the auditorium excitingly awaiting the announcement. Once the last class(Bart simpsons) had taken there seats principle skinner walked out onto the stage with a nervous look on his face, after a couple of deep breaths he announced, “ Springfield high has been chosen to take part in the naked in school program”. For those of you who may be unaware this is where a group of students get chosen to spend on week at school completely naked without being able to hide their bodies and having to accept any reasonable requests anyone has to see or touch there bodies. Skinner Ryan went on to add, “now we recognise that this is probably quite a shock to all of you which is why we have decided to give you today off to process this announcement and read over the pamphlets that will be handed to you as you walk out of the auditorium, the two participants taking part for the first week will be selected first thing Monday morning and will be stripped outside the school gates before the first bell. Oh and one more thing not only will those to Students have to be naked in school but they will be prohibited to wear clothes till the following Monday no matter where they are in Springfield.” There was a loud gasp from the students once skinner had stopped talking and the students were released and made there way home.

Simpsons residence

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)