More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shadowyartsdirty shadowyartsdirty

What's next?

Announcement two

Story plans for the future of the game are

Further development of lilith adding visuals of her appearance.

Introduction of the Roman Empire storyline, Greek Empire storyline, Anti-Christ storyline, Cameo's of famous figures and even charcters from fictional shows like sliders.

I also plan on adding modes to the game such as Angel mode, Demon mode, Ancient King mode, Vampire mode, Werewolf mode.

Also plan on adding traversal in heaven and hell. These will be brief but interesting. I also plan ob adding more chapters once I'm done working on Jerry Joins the Girls Scouts.

Spoiler Alert area below

Will also add a highscool experience tie in. In this short tie the character gets to relieve High School and College but since he has knowledge of the future he gets to change the past.

Will also add various storyline options that will lead to either a birth of or the of the anti christ depending on how you play. You can even have a brief play as the Anti-Christ if you make the sort of decisions that lead to that. Your choice matters in this game you can either be a hero or a villain.

Unholy dealings storylines will see to you controlling the body of someone who can either Satan or bring hell on Earth.

So much planned so I hoped you follow me to receive updates on the game when it arrives.

Think of the experience like

What if you could be a leader of the Roam Empire, What if you could be an Angel, What if you could be a demon, What if you could be the Anti Christ was if you could be a vampire. What if you could be a werewolf or a ghost. What if you could relieve your high school experience and fiz all your mistakes. What if you could make the sort of decisions that could drastically reshape your experience of reality

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)