More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Annie and Day vs Inna and Lucrecia

Annie is 24yo 155cm 50kg C-cup, firm ass and beautiful tan body. She is short, but she really enjoy hurting guys between legs. She was expelled from school for 2 weeks cause she send two guys to hospital with rupture. Day is 23yo 167cm 62kg. She have small cock, only 12cm.

Inna is 24yo 171cm and 55kg. She is very cute and look so innocent, but she is wild and aggressive. Lucrecia is 19yo 172cm 56kg and small cock, only 11cm. She is asian transsexual.

Lucrecia attacked Day. Her punches into Day belly didn't do as much damage as Day knee when it smashed 2 times pretty hard between Lucrecia legs. Lucrecia fell down and surrendered cause she couldn't endure pain.

Inna attacked Annie. They both protected their crotches very well. Punches were landing on both sides, into face and boobs, but neither of them couldn't strike clit or ovaries. In meantime Day finished Lucrecia and she attacked Inna from behind. She jumped on Inna back and choked her. Annie calmly put her hand inside Inna panties and grabbed her clit. "You can let go of her neck Day." Annie told her. "PLEASE I SURRENDER!!!" Inna screamed in fear as soon as Day let go of her neck. Annie fingers started circling around Inna clit instead of squeezing it. Inna grabbed her own hair, spread her legs and started moaning. Annie stopped playing with Inna clit and smashed her knee between Inna legs. Inna screamed, grabbed her pussy and cry. She kept standing while her pee was streaming down her arms and thighs.

Annie pushed her down, took off her own panties and kneel over Inna face. "It's your job to pleasure me, not mine to pleasure you. Now stop whining and press your tongue on my clit." Annie told her and lowered her pussy over Inna mouth. Inna licked Annie pussy the best she can and on Annie face is visible that she really did a good job. Annie just layed next to Inna and starts breathing deep after this breath taking orgasm. Annie now decided she wants one more orgasm, but this time she put her head between Inna legs and gave her some pleasure. They both cum simultaneously and with wet faces from pussy juices.

Day pulled Lucrecia by her hair, pressed her on the fence and fucked her ass. Lucrecia get erection, but her cock is peeking out of the fence, so she couldn't reach it and jerk off. Before Day cum, she turned Lucrecia, pushed her down and cum all over Lucrecia face. When she left Lucrecia, Lucrecia jerked her cock off with one hand and cleaning her face with other hand.

Annie and Day go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)