More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

What does Anne say to Isabella?

Anne offers her support

I am having mixed feelings at this time in my life. On one hand, I am truly happy that my friend Isabella has broken up with her stupid boyfriend Chad. I know that she can do so much better than a football player whose head is filled with mostly air. I cannot think of anyone who deserves someone as bad as Chad. Of course, my feelings might be colored a little by my attraction for the adventurous woman that has influenced me so much since I got to college. Since Isabella is bisexual, I wonder if I might have a chance with her now that she is a free woman. I know that I am hoping that Isabella will be my girlfriend. I know that I must be careful with Isabella despite my feelings. I can tell that she must be hurting because of the way that she was yelling at her ex. I must concentrate on simply being Isabella's friend tonight. I know that there is no way that she would want to date so soon after her breakup so I must be careful not to pressure my friend.

I did not know whether or not I should go into Isabella's room to check on her since she is so independent, but she the issue by inviting me into her room so I guess that I have but to go in. The thing that really worries me is that Isabella's voice did not sound quite right when she told me to enter her room. I instantly found out what was wrong with her voice when I saw that she was laying face down on her pillow. Sometimes it surprises me that Isabella's room is decorated so sparsely, but I guess that someone as adventurous as my wacky friend doesn't have a whole lot of time for decorating. The one secret that I do know about her room is that she likes to keep a bottle of rum hidden behind her bed. My heart breaks a little to see the unruly girl in the depressed condition that she is in at the moment so I sit down on the bed near her feet.

"Hey," I speak softly to get Isabella's attention.

"I suppose you heard," Isabella grumbles while sitting up to face me.

"Well, the shouting did wake me up, not that I'm complaining," I reply to soothe my friend a little.

"I'm sorry," Isabella apologized.

"Well, it's not your fault that I am not as sound of a sleeper as Max," I joke.

"Yeah, you couldn't wake that boy if you set off dynamite," Isabella said with a little laugh. It somehow made me happy that I could make my friend laugh even at a time like this.

"There are two things that I heard while walking over here, your fight and Max's snoring," I go on.

"Oh... Max snores, does he? Now I have ammunition to use against that boy the next time that he gives me too much trouble." Isabella let out with a wicked grin.

"Hmm..." I utter. I just hope what I said doesn't get back to Max somehow since I would hate it if one of my friends was mad at me.

"Oh, don't worry," Isabella spoke to make me wonder if she can read minds. "I won't let him know that you said anything."

I fight back the urge to let out a sigh of relief. Since I know that the best thing that I can do is change the subject, I ask the questions that are weighing most heavily on my mind. I felt as if I was going to explode if I did not ask these questions.

"What happened between you and Chad? Did he cheat on you?"

"No, I would have expected the big oaf to cheat since football players like him are a dime a dozen," Isabella said with a low menacing voice. "I guess that he thought that he could have his cake and eat it too. He actually made arrangements for another girl to go out with us."

My mouth froze open in shock for a few seconds. How dare Chad do something like this to someone as wonderful as Isabella. I guess Chad was truly like so many neanderthals who only think about threesomes and any other putrid sexual fantasies that they could think of. There was only one thing that I could say.

"That pig!" I almost screeched. I noticed that Isabella's eyes popped open in shock for a second. I froze in surprise for a second because hardly anything surprises my daring friend. "Of all the rude and inconsiderate things that jerk could have done to you!"

"Yeah, I know..." Isabella choked out as she tried to recover from the shock caused by my reaction.

"Why in the world would he need another woman when he had someone as beautiful and as kind and as exciting as you?!" I thundered.

"Aw, Anne, you're going to make me blush," Isabella complimented me with a wide smile.

"I'm sorry for going off the deep end a little bit," I spoke to calm myself down.

"I appreciate the sentiment," Isabella thanked me while patting my right shoulder which sent a spark down my arm and also caused me to blush.

"Do you want to talk for a while?" I hopefully ask. "We can pig out on ice cream and act as cliche as all get out."

Does Isabella let Anne stay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)