More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

Who do you meet?

Annabel Lee, 6'1" Blonde farmgirl with pretty blue eyes.

You watched nervously as she walked up to the counter at the icecream shop and ordered. Her long golden silky hair hung down to one side as she glanced over at you. Her facial features were large, but her face was pretty. You quickly divert your gaze, and your heart nearly skips a beat. You play it off, and try to get another look at her. She's wearing sleek grey riding pants with leather inseams, and her legs and thighs are thick and muscular. She is much taller than you, and you are in awe of this amazon Goddess. Your awe turns to fear when she grabs a milkshake from the window and turns to walk towards you.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Her thick voice asks with a slight southern accent. You freeze for moment.

"Uh, sure." You say baffled as her nose flares with a little grin. She helps herself to the seat in front of you. Her deep blues eyes pierce into you, and she offers her hand.

"Annabel Lee." She says confidently.

"I'm John, nice to meet you." You say politely as her sweet perfume wafts over towards you.

"I thought I would introduce myself because I haven't seen you around here before." Her words were thick, yet distinctly drawn and feminine.

"Yeah, just moved here recently." you nervously answer a little overcome by her presence.

"Lucky you." She says sarcastically and looks around at the small downtown area.

"I know right!" You sympathize with her tone. "There doesn't seem like much excitement around here." You look at the small park across the street and the old downtown area with a few shops. You glance back and see a lustful stare on her face.

"You're cute for a boy." She snarls with a giggle.

"What does that mean?" You ask unsure.

"Most of these guys around here are all brisk, and rough looking. You have more soft and smooth looking features." Her tone was soft and seductive and it makes you blush.

"Thanks, you're beautiful." You offer and she smiles.

"Wanna hang out this weekend?" She asks brushing her long mane like hair gently back.

After a few basic conversations on the phone getting to know each other throughout the week you meet up with her at the movie theater. She invites you into her large Tahoe to talk before the movie. Her hand slides up your leg inside your shorts and you jump a little.

"What are you doing?" You ask nervously.

"Teasing you!" She says brashly, and your nerves stand on end as you get excited in your loins. She notices the bulge. "I don't see you resisting to much." She slyly says.

"I've always had this thing for being teased." You say, and realize that you might have said too much.

"You shouldn't have told me that." Her smug face snarled.

"Shit, yeah probably not." You sigh in frustration.

"I love teasing little boys." She said tracing the outline of your harness, and you shiver.

"Yeah." Your voice squeaks a little.

"There was this one boy in my neighborhood I would tie up, and make him wear panties. He was basically my little bitch until he went away to college." She comments with a nonchalance, and looks luridly at you.

"That's funny!" You say nervously.

"It was hilarious." She softly traced your mushroom tip through the fabric of your shorts. "Manipulating boys is fun!" She sneers. You sit up trying to get your composure back.

"What movie are we going to see?" You change the subject.

"I didn't come here to go to the movies."Her hand firmly grips your shaft through your pants.

"I see that." You jump a little.

"My parents are out of town at the fair a few states over for the weekend. Do you want to come back to my place?" She started the more soft tracing of your hardness.

"I don't know." You say trapped in her trance. She laughs a little at your confusion, and pulls her hand away.

"It's a simple question!" She says starting up the SUV.

"Sure." You say now left in frustration by her.

"I knew you would come around." She joked placing the SUV in drive and pulled out of the theater parking lot. A few minutes later the SUV climbed a long driveway to a ranch house out in the country. Her cheeks glowed a little as she turned to you. "Ready to play naughty?" She asked sliding her fingers up your thigh again.

"Ok." you nervously agree.

"Goodboy!" She teased.

Some large dogs greet you both as you walk into the country home.

"They won't mess with you!" She says as one gets right up on you. The decor was about what you expected. Some paintings of old mills, and some ducks. You shuffle behind her through the living room, and she opens a door to the basement, and you both walk down. The basement is basically a large room to herself.

"Cool room." You say looking at some darts, and a couch one end of the room, and a large pink satin bed on the other end with a desk and mirror.

"It's my little palace." She jokes pulling a soda out of a mini fridge and hands it to you.

"Thanks. " You pop the top and take a sip of the sugary soda. She sits down on the bed and crosses her legs. She is wearing some sheer leggings and a t-shirt.

"John, I'm going to be blunt with you." She leaned back.

"Ok." You're thrown a little off guard.

"From the moment I saw you I wanted to rip your clothes off, and put a little leash on you and make you my new pet." Her forwardness makes you a little on the soda.

"Wow, that's pretty blunt." Your face turns a deep shade of red. She stands up and inches closer to you biting her bottom lip.

"Do you think you you can handle a dominate bitch like me?" She asks looming a few feet away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)