More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoobSweat BoobSweat

The futa of choice?

Anna

I opened up the notification box and was quickly greeted by "Anna".

In her first slide she was posing with another girl at the side of some mountain. They were wearing full ski sets so it was hard to see anything other than her wavy brown hair, and outline of her figure. Her bust was pushing against the coat she was wearing, she was clearly blessed in that department. Her hips pleasantly curved into her plump thighs.

I swiped again and was pleasantly greeted by a selfie, she was standing next to a fountain with her lips ducked up posing into the camera. She was gorgeous, her skin was a beautiful peach color and her eyes were a deep forest green. Her nose was elegantly perky and her lips were sexily coated in some plum colored lipstick. She almost looked Russian, and she was built like a supermodel.

I scrolled down to her bio, she had the Russian flag as her first emoji followed by a lobster emoji for some reason. Her bio read,

Let me see, I can do a kickflip, I am addicted to coffee, and I have yet to be in a single relationship that didn't end in disaster. I mean obviously there is more to me than that but u get the point ;)

Height: 5'3

Endowment: blank

"Hmmmm," I thought to myself, I continued to scroll down through her photos but her crotch never seemed to have any sort of bulge, she either wasn't hung very much or she was just really good at hiding it.

I slid up to her DMs and thought to myself as I thought of what to say.

"You may be able to do a kickflip, but can you do two kickflips?" I typed.

I waited a couple of minutes.

Ding!

Hmmm idk... one is fine but god forbid I do TWO kickflips... I might just die

I leaned back as a chuckle ran away from my breath.

"I can't do any so you don't have to knock yourself tooo much..."

Ding!

Loser

I sat in defeat for a moment before I fumbled for what to say next.

"Says the chump that relies on a BEAN to wake up :/"

...

Wow how dare you

I don't realllyyy on it, I just use it every day cuz it's convenient...

I stood up from my table, I waltzed over to my bedroom, phone in hand and fell back onto my bed.

"Idk... Sounds like an addiction to me"

Its noooot but whatever

So like, what's your life like?

"Ummm I've basically been in trade school for like a year and a half but I have my own place and I've been taking care of myself since. I'm kinda awesome tbh..."

...

Nah you just kinda sound like a loser...

IM JOKING

You sound pretty cool, but I have very important question...

Hmmm I wonder what she's gonna ask...

"Shoot"

What should I wear on our first date?

A smile ran across my face as well as a quiet chuckle.

"Welll, I have a skate center close to my place, I'll be wearing my Versace suit so don't bother with trying to match with me, I know you can't afford it (crying laughing emoji followed by money emoji)"

>:/

"Does 5 O'clock sound good? I can pick u up..."

Yeah, I live on 256 Defemmenal Street in Sootpale City. Its the house with the bright orange chimney, cya soon!

Edit: Jakob's dick is larger in this story, reaching a solid 9 inches when hard and 5 when soft, he is more dominant and likely to take the lead but is curious to bottom. He is also 5'11 in this story.

Skate date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)