More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

Where does she go first (occupant and room no.)?

Anna Nevvil, Room 19

She knocked on the door softly. There was music playing on the stereo - some old Frank Sinatra torch songs. She poked her head into the room and asked if everything was okay. She got no answer and Anna wasn't in her bed.

Something was definitely wrong Abbie thought. She could hear the old woman making terrible noises. Her first thought was that the old woman was having some kind of stroke!

Abbie's heart kicked into overdrive and she hurried acroos the room to the other side of the bed.

It was a stroke, all right.

But it was Anna doing the stroke on some old guy's cock!

Anna was on the floor wearing a teddy-bear type nightgown cut low enough to show an ample view of her breasts. The old guy was wearing a grey exercise sweatshirt and his pants were down around the ankles where Abbie saw clean, white running shoes. His cock - which was some accomplishment - was firmly in Anna's hand. He had his hand up under her nightgown and his fingers must have been working pretty efficiently to make Anna scream and moan like she'd been doing.

They both looked up at me in astonishment. The old man's hardon wilted like a dead flower and Anna quickly pulled the covers down over them.

"What's this???" Abbie asked. She shouted it out, largely because she was still freaked from thinking this woman was in some kind of, well, medical emergency.

The old guy got to his feet, nearly tripping, and quickly
pulled up his pants. "Later, Anna," he said, and then hurried past Abbie.

"What are YOU doing?" she asked. "Sneaking in here"

"I wasn't sneaking. I was checking on you,I'm your new aid." I said. "Who was that guy?"

"Abe Prescott," she said. "His wife is over in the Alzheimer's
unit."

"He must be a hundred."

"He's eighty. And he's been so sad because his wife's been gone from the apartment for six months. He just needed a little, well, cheering up. I said I'd help take care of him."

"You do this alot"

She shrugged.

"Wow" Abbie said.

"And what about you?" Anna said in a quiet voice."I mean, are you so, well, satisfied? It looks to me as if you've been without sex longer than us "old people" have!"

"Is it that obvious?" Abbie stammered.

"Yes," she said, and opened her arms wide. "Come here a
minute."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)