More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DragonStar1 DragonStar1

Who else is here?

Anna Kournikova

Britney turned and saw another long-haired blond walk down the gangplank and walk up to her and Paris. She realized this person was familiar, but couldn't quite place a name to the person. However, once she saw the pouty face up close, she realized who it was. Turning to Paris, she exclaimed, "You brought along Anna Kournikova!?!"

"Sure, why not! She just broke up with that Enrique fellow and needed her own time off," Paris said. She got into the driver's seat of the convertible and waved the tennis player over. "Anna, hop in!"

Anna went around and took the passenger's seat without a word. Only when Britney plopped into one of the back seats and she turn toward her. "You're that pop star. The one called Britney Spears, aren't you?"

"Uh, yeah, I am," Britney wasn't sure how to respond. Anna was said to have diva attitude that would make even Britney's fellow female celebrities cringe.

"I hope you girls play nice with each other," Paris said as she started the car.

"I have no problem with her," Anna replied. "She seems okay, unlike her fellow pop screamer." She said that last sentence with a huff, but Britney had an idea who she was referring to.

"So, are we ready to go," Britney asked.

"Not just yet," Paris said. "There is still one more person yet to emerge."

Who's the other girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)